How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

This is technically not my avatar, it is Harlow Bloodrose. This is an image I did of him for a steampunk event poster:

Snapshot_083.jpg

Ask me how I knew this wasn't you.

😏

• Like 3

My avatar looks like this, today. A demoness dressed for Corpo business. Made her ethereal and ghost like. She is in the business of Technology, average global height because I like it. As you can see she is an hourglass shaped woman but not very busty, sorry she is average breast size. with elven ears and dawning a pair of cute little horns. She is also, a Hafu, 25 years young and her favorite food is a good ole fashion bowl of Ramen Noodles, Szechuan chicken. 

SweetieCorpoStarberry_005.thumb.png.f869d95acb58ed0f5d33c93c333b6acd.png

SweetieCorpoStarberry_009.thumb.png.5357188b1eb7ebf7298ae06663beccf4.png

• Like 20

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

What do we do now, now that we are happy?

Now-that-We-Are-Happy-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.f8885095f4b06235c855f8a88b9ce9e9.png

Simple! Abide in it. 
Your picture illustrates something my guru would say, "One can achieve true happiness and just sit in a chair and smile!"

• Like 6

I'm barbecuing some chicken in my back yard today.

This is a new look for me.  In January, I decided Jake is too dated to keep investing in, so I started getting new bodies and setting up wardrobes for them.  I got Kario and Anatomy, and spent way too much money and time outfitting them.  Then I noticed this Jonathan body, and got it just for fun.  It's dirt cheap at 700L, so why not?  Turns out, it has a lot of vendor support!  The creator hasn't been seen in years, and there's no BoM, but there's more support for it than my Anatomy body.  So I started making a wardrobe for Jonathan, and after a while it kinda grew on me.  It's nice to not be just a Ken for once.  People who talk to me now are generally more playful, and interesting, and less interested in poseball hopping.  So after spending weeks making custom alpha layers in photoshop, and outfiting the avatars to look like impossibly perfect underwear models, I ended up with this.

Easter Barbecue

• Like 21

42 minutes ago, Bubblesort Triskaidekaphobia said:

I'm barbecuing some chicken in my back yard today.

This is a new look for me.  In January, I decided Jake is too dated to keep investing in, so I started getting new bodies and setting up wardrobes for them.  I got Kario and Anatomy, and spent way too much money and time outfitting them.  Then I noticed this Jonathan body, and got it just for fun.  It's dirt cheap at 700L, so why not?  Turns out, it has a lot of vendor support!  The creator hasn't been seen in years, and there's no BoM, but there's more support for it than my Anatomy body.  So I started making a wardrobe for Jonathan, and after a while it kinda grew on me.  It's nice to not be just a Ken for once.  People who talk to me now are generally more playful, and interesting, and less interested in poseball hopping.  So after spending weeks making custom alpha layers in photoshop, and outfiting the avatars to look like impossibly perfect underwear models, I ended up with this.

Easter Barbecue

Love it! Great shirt too! 👍🤗

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Simple! Abide in it. 
Your picture illustrates something my guru would say, "One can achieve true happiness and just sit in a chair and smile!"

I'm with you, Love.

It's a quote from Waiting for Godot; apparently Samuel Beckett disagrees!

ESTRAGON
What am I to say?
VLADIMIR
Say, I am happy.
ESTRAGON
I am happy.
VLADIMIR
So am I.
ESTRAGON
So am I.
VLADIMIR
We are happy.
ESTRAGON
We are happy. (Silence.) What do we do now, now that we are happy?

Existentialists are SUCH downers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posetest Retry

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53623756327/in/dateposted-public/

I blame @Orwar for showing me the Animation Preview in Firestorm. This started as an attempt to practice making poses by using a reference image of a falling girl. The pose came together decently enough and so I went for a backdrop. Set everything up and halfway through realised that *maybe* falling towards a backdrop might be a wee bit morbid.

What was it about the jurassic park quote? "If The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."? No, not that one. "Yeah, yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should." Yah that one.

So floating Galaxy Nina it is.

• Like 19