How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Not too good. I tried the Gianni Brox avatar. Looks good, fits clothing OK. But the sit height is way off. I usually use Roth, which has a good default sit position. Sit with Brox, and if you're not on an adjustable seat, you're about 0.25m above the seat. That's not adjustable, is it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, animats said:

Not too good. I tried the Gianni Brox avatar. Looks good, fits clothing OK. But the sit height is way off. I usually use Roth, which has a good default sit position. Sit with Brox, and if you're not on an adjustable seat, you're about 0.25m above the seat. That's not adjustable, is it?

With some non-adjustable seats, I can make an acceptable adjustment with using hover height.  Have you tried that?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

With some non-adjustable seats, I can make an acceptable adjustment with using hover height.  Have you tried that?

That works, but takes too much fussing with hover height. With Roth, I seldom if ever have to adjust hover height.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, animats said:

That works, but takes too much fussing with hover height. With Roth, I seldom if ever have to adjust hover height.

Is there some kind of foot prim you're wearing?

• Like 3