How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Snapshot-020.png

Snapshot-021.png

Snapshot-022.png

Still tinkering with the shape. But all this slider-staring is getting kinda exhausting. 

• Like 21

2 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Well, you could let other people stare at her *cough* I mean the "sliders", for you.

Nuh-uh, those are secret! :D You'll have to make do with staring at the results. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Snapshot-020.png

Snapshot-021.png

Snapshot-022.png

Still tinkering with the shape. But all this slider-staring is getting kinda exhausting. 

I know, right? The only problem I have now is that I will have to invest in some Lara/LaraX petite clothes. I have some petite freebies to play with for now.

With my current modified Noel shape, and the Noel head... if I try on some normal Lara clothes, it leaves the impression that I should be using Erika or Reborn instead lol!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JeromFranzic said:

The only problem I have now is that I will have to invest in some Lara/LaraX petite clothes.

I got a little too miffed with how much of my old stuff doesn't work, and how many creators dropped Maitreya without picking up LaraX, as well as with the shape being too curvy, soooo .. I gave in and bought Legacy. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Coffee-and-Scepticism-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.11704949bd94ffa07879d6fe7a310f97.png

I don't say this enough, because I am usually responding to your comments on my pants, socks, and various body parts, but you are truly an artist. It is a wonderful thing to witness your evolution over time. You are a beautiful reminder of how SL can be used to create art ❤️

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I don't say this enough, because I am usually responding to your comments on my pants, socks, and various body parts, but you are truly an artist. It is a wonderful thing to witness your evolution over time. You are a beautiful reminder of how SL can be used to create art ❤️

Thank you, Cris! That's a lovely and very generous thing to say!

But then you're a lovely and generous man, and in that regard you epitomize why I like posting here: everyone in this thread is so wonderfully supportive of everyone else.

Even of the people who forget to wear pants sometimes. 😏

(Actually, maybe especially of such people!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Cristiano Midnight said:

I have had to do some creative cropping recently lol:

Nueva dia

53639844517_03faa2e995_6k(1).jpg

Scylla cant complain about your jacket or socks this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4