How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 3/24/2024 at 2:55 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This is a piece for an exhibition in May. I'm now beginning to try applying some of the things I've learned from doing all of those messy portrait thingies.

Waiting-for-Dave-(Painterly)-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.6421e3cbaeea78ae9be501a69fe49e3b.png

Do you have a group or something, don't want to miss your exhibit. I bought several at your recent show and put them on display in a garden parcel. They are so good and resilient, the weather hasn't seemed to bother them.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hwang/248/50/73

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, CossetteAlarie said:

Do you have a group or something, don't want to miss your exhibit. I bought several at your recent show and put them on display in a garden parcel. They are so good and resilient, the weather hasn't seemed to bother them.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hwang/248/50/73

Wow, Cossette, thank you!!! What a really wonderful thing to read this was!

I don't have a group. I probably should, but I'm not that organized! My next showing is scheduled at the Kondor Art Center for May 12, and will be built around the themes of Beckett's Waiting for Godot; this pic will be one of the ones on display there. There will be a performance of parts of the play at the opening as well!

I generally advertise my shows in my signature, but I'll make a note to send you an invite!

Also, I may just sneak into your garden at some point . . . JUST to make sure that the pics aren't being spoiled by rain, of course!

And again, thank you! ❤️

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Nice! For a moment I thought the large painting on the wall was one of mine :) Nice view out the window btw.

Oh, where can i see yours? Most of mine are from Arts & Poster store. And thanks, yes, it is a nice place here. I have 2 or 3 more in my Flickr. 

• Like 1