How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I've been looking for more creative outlets and ended up settling on a virtual scrapbook. This project has been really helping me come out of a creative slump. My next spread will feature some of my SL friends and I had the idea to take photobooth-style pictures with them to add to the scrapbook. Before I take pictures with others I tend to take test pictures to see if the idea translates well. Here are my tests shots for this little project. Photoboothpicsme.thumb.png.b6b1d245c275095613d2bc12965a2f93.png

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tayt3rChip said:

I've been looking for more creative outlets and ended up settling on a virtual scrapbook. This project has been really helping me come out of a creative slump. My next spread will feature some of my SL friends and I had the idea to take photobooth-style pictures with them to add to the scrapbook. Before I take pictures with others I tend to take test pictures to see if the idea translates well. Here are my tests shots for this little project. Photoboothpicsme.thumb.png.b6b1d245c275095613d2bc12965a2f93.png

What are you using for your virtual scrapbook?

• Like 4

I'm unsure if you mean how am I making it or where I am posting it. 

I'm putting it together using Canva and I'm posting it as an album on Flickr. I'm also considering making a  topic in the arts section for people to post their scrapbooks if others want to join in.

13 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

What are you using for your virtual scrapbook?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1