How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I do a fair number of photos with friends, but I also use a lot of "photography alts" -- alternate looks that I can use for additional figures in photos.

This is my most recent -- "Beth." I think she looks rather sweet. And a whole lot more spry than me.

Beth-(BW)-Blank.thumb.png.28c8df0383a901e78c5c6861aa1971c3.png

Aww she does have that cute “girl next door” look ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Six of us from Whiskey Girls Magazine met up at Tryst adult club. Hugs to all my girls who are tagged in the pic @ Flickr. To me this is what SL is about. Meeting up with people making friends and having a good time together....even if it is virtually. ❤️ 

Whiskey Girls At Tryst

Edited by Danielle Atheria
  • Like 18

On 6/6/2023 at 4:23 AM, colleen Criss said:

ak advx Unisex head for Pride 1L. worn with the female shape from the package.

.[AK ADVX] Pride F Head_002.jpg

Considering your tremendous skill at making avatars, I'm a bit meh about this head. I mean you look great but I dunno. I've seen a good few people have a go now. 1L. Shouldn't complain i guess. 

Edited by Robberinthemuseum
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

Considering your tremendous skill at making avatars, I'm a bit meh about this head. I mean you look great but I dunno. I've seen a good few people have a go now. 1L. Shouldn't complain i guess. 

True, only 1 Linden and you get the male body and female body version of the head in the package (aka one head fits male bodies, the other female bodies). 150 Linden to join the group + 1 Linden for the head, is still a steal.

• Like 5

On 6/5/2023 at 5:53 PM, Khadijah Starchild said:

This fountain works like a power wash bidet.

05-06-23-bidet.png

You have no idea how much that made me laugh out loud, bringing back a memory of going swimming with a friend I worked with on a holiday camp wayyy back in 1987. The pool was brand new and had all kinds of features, including these pleasant warm water jets that were almost impossible to stand over, but if you managed it, ooooo the sensation was tremendous :D 

• Haha 2