How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'm asking Suki to add dense and acrid smoke from wildfires, just for more realism.

/me coughs

So, I have them all to thank for the Air Quality Alert we have in NE Ohio today?  🚭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

So, I have them all to thank for the Air Quality Alert we have in NE Ohio today?  🚭

Probably. The worst fires are in Quebec, but we have, apparently, 38 wildfires now in Ontario. And the air quality here is appalling: the actual smell of smoke is permeating everything.

Never been a year like it.

Climate change, however, is NOT REAL.

ETA: 52 fires now, I'm reading.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Sad 4

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Probably. The worst fires are in Quebec, but we have, apparently, 38 wildfires now in Ontario. And the air quality here is appalling: the actual smell of smoke is permeating everything.

Never been a year like it.

Climate change, however, is NOT REAL.

I stepped outside to water the veggie garden this morning and the smell of burning wood is quite noticeable. The air is hazy, and it's wild that we can see/smell the effects of fires that are, at a minimum, 300 miles away from southern Ontario.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Snapshot_20213PSX.thumb.jpg.0ec4cad94459c382011ef2f23fcd54f5.jpg

Here's my take on the AK ADVX Pride head.

I actually did nothing else but swap my LeL Avalon head with the 1L$ AK head, so same shape, same skin etc as always...
I could totally live with this - still feels like me ;)

This is the best one i've seen so far. You really did nothing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robberinthemuseum said:

This is the best one i've seen so far. You really did nothing?

Thank you very much, and no - really did not change a thing exept that the lipstick I normally use is a LeL applier, so it did not work on the AK head. The lipstick in the picture is the one in the BoM skin...

If I were to use that head tho, I would probably tweak the mouth/lips a tiny bit, and then get some good lipstick for AK - but I was impressed how well it went along with my current shape, and took that fast snap...

Here's a comparison:

Snapshot_20220comppsx.thumb.jpg.96f5396619283ee0b4372406980776dc.jpg

Edited by taisiyakarpenko
  • Like 10