Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

I have finished parts but there are too many story lines to keep up with much less complete.  It never really finishes anyway.

I always end up downloading mods and dressing up my character instead of killing things ...

I have finished parts but there are too many story lines to keep up with much less complete.  It never really finishes anyway.

I always end up downloading mods and dressing up my character instead of killing things ...

Yeah exactly that! Kept downloading mods mainly to make myself and the surroundings look prettier (or turn my companions into prostitutes...) till the amount of mods crashed the game and had to start over....more than once.

Edited by Zeta Vandyke

The earlier picture with the Eiffel Tower inspired me to go back to visit this one, just down the street from where I got married.

11.28paris_001.png

• Like 9

I'm a little sleepy, all... I spent a good hour of the day prepping the house for Christmas, and I'm not going to lie - I've been wearing this outfit for about 3 days now. *chuckles* Thank goodness for those Linden insta-showers! 

Now - where did i put that coffee? Hm... 

37823548865_b018229550_k.jpg

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 10

Massivly new to this but my friend pointed me around to some good shops and i was able to put together a really nice av! at least, i think it is.

Snapshot_219.png

• Like 12

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

Welcome to Second Life and the forums, Maggi!

Thanks! was really confused my first day and ended up in a bdsm club somehow. oh boy that was an interesting sight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MaggiJin said:

was really confused my first day and ended up in a bdsm club somehow.

If you need someone to show you the ropes I can whip up a spanking new guide to Second Life.

ok, that's as far as I could carry that joke :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

Thanks! was really confused my first day and ended up in a bdsm club somehow. oh boy that was an interesting sight.

Would have been confused if a first day in SL did not end up in a place like that...

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

I didn't feel like any colours today. A quiet read by the fireplace.

Snapshot_013.png

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I didn't feel like any colours today. A quiet read by the fireplace.

Snapshot_013.png

You live in a castle? 

Vo1PbuZt8Rm3mcAFbaAZpg_r.jpg

IOd9PujBNCi16pQwEkHSkA_r.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

You live in a castle? 

Nah, not quite. A small skybox I put together from some modules and modified to my liking.

• Like 3

On 2017.11.26. at 6:07 PM, CurseSmile said:

Me feeling all comfy *was about to say 'fly’, but thought other wise cause of Maddy* Snapshot_232.thumb.jpg.f7b41c3a89c533fb0ea22006050a7b96.jpg

My De made me feel...shortO.oSnapshot_234.thumb.jpg.99c5f62ca87a505abdb238980737d6de.jpg

Dang pics of your av really hit home. I have a friend on sl with a similar shape, and shes caribbean in real life. Our RL keeps us busy and i can't see her on SL as much as i would like to

• Like 2