How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I'm gone for a week and all these gorgeous AVs show up! Love it! If you don't follow xxStanilasxx on Flickr do it now! Amazing work.

Question: is this too blurry to see the clothes and body?

5a1b22de19f19_HerSnowAngel.thumb.jpg.5b973cecc1106516fcb940a5e8154aef.jpg

Nope, not too blurry, it's a great angle as well!

• Like 2

Thank you very much Clover.

Let me say something about your picture. For me it's an artistic picture i can accept as blogging & I'm agree with Sagadin!  I think too we have not to re do some vendor picture as blog. So yours is good, but if the creator want to see beter, you just have to do another one or two less artistic you can post on your blog. This one could be as a teaser because it's nice and this picture capture the look ! 

PS : many excuse for my bad english and for post my comment without copy the quote. I'm a noob on this :P

Edited by xxStanilasxx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Question: is this too blurry to see the clothes and body?

Going into this, I'm assuming you're blogging for the entire body. Typically what stores request from their bloggers are full shots of the item in question, and in what daily moment might a person use that item. So for instance, if you still wanted to use the artistry and cut off the head, you might try a "selfie" pose in front of a mirror, with a full shot of the entire outfit, but still cut off the top of the head at the neck (for full clothing exposure). Additionally, you could consider adding a split-frame or two at different angles, keeping the exposure in mind. This way, you could still get away with some artsy shots as long as you have that full exposure shot. Obviously, the more stores that pick your blog up, the more items you'll have to tie into the "moment" and things will get MUCH easier! 

Edited by norajulian
I did a think!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, xxStanilasxx said:

Thank you very much Clover.

Let me say something about your picture. For me it's an artistic picture i can accept as blogging & I'm agree with Sagadin!  I think too we have not to re do some vendor picture as blog. So yours is good, but if the creator want to see beter, you just have to do another one or two less artistic you can post on your blog. This one could be as a teaser because it's nice and this picture capture the look ! 

PS : many excuse for my bad english and for post my comment without copy the quote. I'm a noob on this :P

You have the blog Dandy & Fun on Second Life? Wow, you really are good. I bookmarked it. :x

• Like 1

Welp, this one almost crashed my gaming rig. Perhaps a leeetle bit too much faffing around with graphics settings overwhelmed it. 9_9

38666521131_7fbec967de_h.jpg

Credits

Identity Body Shop for Ultra, plus Zibska for District 20.

Shoulders: Codex - Ulysses Shoulder Wear
Hand decor: Vale Koer - Deady Grasp
Hair: Cheveux - M116 (black)
Piercings: RealEvil - Rebel Face Piercings
Ears: L'Etre - Tapers
Skin applier: Go & See - Christian (pale)
Head: LeLutka - Andrea (Bento)
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian (fjord)
Glitter: DeeTalez - Glitter gift
Tattoo appliers: Identity Body Shop - Rough Deal
Makeup: Zibska - Noir Pack 9
Poses: Wrong & the Owl

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1