How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I really don't care if you post process the heck.out of your photos.  Don't care if you post your AI photos here either although I do see someone started a thread specifically for that.  

I do not like uncalled for nasty remarks.  My replies were removed because they were simply quotes of those nasty comments.  I said nothing whatsoever to warrant the personal attack.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I really don't care if you post process the heck.out of your photos.  Don't care if you post your AI photos here either although I do see someone started a thread specifically for that.  

I do not like uncalled for nasty remarks.  My replies were removed because they were simply quotes of those nasty comments.  I said nothing whatsoever to warrant the personal attack.

Please don't take it to heart, Rowan. She just hated all of us. I don't know why. Maybe she had not been able to take a sh1t that morning, or her grandmother died or some other reason. I wasn't much keen on her saying that we were all monsters though, and I know something there may have been lost in translation, but for sure, having tried some AI software, even the most tweaked mesh avatars don't look anywhere near as pretty as anything the AI bots can come up with. It's all clever stuff, but I think the four of us that remained in that thread took a share of her unfounded wrath. 

Her problem, not yours, mine, or anyone else's. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
removing an excess bracket
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

Unconditional drama free friendships do exist. Forged here in the forums, back when the forums were a great place to spend some time.

I'd hate to run into that group in a dark alley! Strong women are scary!

(Meant in the most positive way possible.)

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Please don't take it to heart, Rowan. She just hated all of us. I don't know why. Maybe she had not been able to take a sh1t that morning, or her grandmother died or some other reason. I wasn't much keen on her saying that we were all monsters though, and I know something there may have been lost in translation, but for sure, having tried some AI software, even the most tweaked mesh avatars don't look anywhere near as pretty as anything the AI bots can come up with. It's all clever stuff, but I think the four of us that remained in that thread took a share of her unfounded wrath. 

Her problem, not yours, mine, or anyone else's. 

I’ve never had an issue with her. And I would certainly have taken my other post about her photos as a compliment because they were well done and I had a hard time telling. So my suggestion for a new thread because as I thinker with photoshop’s AI filters I’d love to see what is possible .  I suppose my straight forward no sugar coating posts do not go over well in translation.  I am sure what she said was just in a hurtful place and she felt cornered. I’m not going to hold it against her and I really hope she does post again or in a new thread to show her talents.  :) I’ll start using those horrid things more often. 

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
Horrid = emojis
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SpiritSparrow Skydancer said:

I’ve never had an issue with her. And I would certainly have taken my other post about her photos as a compliment because they were well done and I had a hard time telling. So my suggestion for a new thread because as I thinker with photoshop’s AI filters I’d love to see what is possible .  I suppose my straight forward no sugar coating posts do not go over well in translation.  I am sure what she said was just in a hurtful place and she felt cornered. I’m not going to hold it against her and I really hope she does post again or in a new thread to show her talents.  :) I’ll start using those horrid things more often. 

I just meddled where I didn't ought to have meddled - as usual! - and ended up just making her more angry. She obviously has something else going on and yes, something very probably was lost in translation. 

Someone else started a new thread about AI pictures, but it hasn't proven very popular just yet. We are an eclectic bunch here on the forums, that's for sure. We're bound to have little clashes from time to time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I cannot believe that ONE picture generated this much chatter about what and what shouldn't belong in a PICTURE thread. Unbelievable.

My thoughts: Who the H*ll cares. Find something more useful to fill your time with.

Edited by Sam Bellisserian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I wasn't much keen on her saying that we were all monsters though, and I know something there may have been lost in translation

The implication was that anyone who doesn't have the "Leet Artiste Skill" to push the "Make bad Artificial Idiocy Fake Painting n the Style of a foreign guy who's been dead for three and a half centuries" button, then your Avatar, and thus pictures, are SO ugly, that they are monstrous..

Also... Why did you THINK II responded with a picture of me wearing a "Monster" avatar... "The Bride of Dr. Zalistein's Monster".

;) 

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus
  • Like 2

@Zalificent Corvinus Can we lay this discussion about AI pictures in this thread to rest? And focus back in how our avatars look in Second Life and show our creativity or lack of creativity with the tools we have at hand in the viewers. Below, same avatar as above, where beside a darker skin tone, other outfit, background & pose, the only other change is a minor tweak of the nose so it doesn't look like the tip of it was stuck in a hydraulic press.

Dhakiya Shape Redo 014_001.jpg

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Like 19