How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

"Courage, Love."

I literally waited over a month to take this shot. I knew I wanted to take it at Walsh County, one of my favourite regions, but the owner, Randonee Noel, hadn't "winterized" it yet. I was getting nervous, because I wanted the pic for my exhibition, which opens tomorrow.

THEN, at last, this weekend, it SNOWED at Walsh County! So I sent a notecard to the Randonee asking permission to use it -- because although the region has open rez perms, I felt a bit uncomfortable about plonking down a small armoured brigade without her permission. And she was lovely, and very graciously said yes.

And so. Merry Christmas, and Peace on Earth. Courage. And Love.

Walsh County: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Campton/54/54/22

Courage-Love-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.f369ac6da702853f756d5d4cf01fdede.png

• Like 30

7 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

When your partner logs in to SL, who you haven't seen inworld since April, and he has a new face.  He took me out to do my very favorite SL activity - dancing to the blues.  I might have been so excited to see him in person that I accidentally derendered the entire building.

image.jpeg.fe5b272bfb8f15e344454969f33ad267.jpeg

I can imagine how excited you were!!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I might have been so excited to see him in person that I accidentally derendered the entire building.

Clearly we should be keeping you far away from any architectural treasures of international importance. 😏

Lovely news, Cinn. And lovely pic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Clearly we should be keeping you far away from any architectural treasures of international importance. 😏

Lovely news, Cinn. And lovely pic.

I would definitely recommend that LOL!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1