How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

It was time for a makeover. But didn't want to change too much, just increase the quality. Still WIP.
Note:
I need a good hairbase. Where I used to buy it before they are not updated for the new EvoX heads. If you have any suggestion IM me inworld (to don't go offtopic here).

makeover.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Antonioo Giano said:

It was time for a makeover. But didn't want to change too much, just increase the quality. Still WIP.
Note:
I need a good hairbase. Where I used to buy it before they are not updated for the new EvoX heads. If you have any suggestion IM me inworld (to don't go offtopic here).

makeover.png

Volkstone for hairbases.  I got a great one I'm wearing in my last pic in this thread.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Antonioo Giano said:

Note:

makeover.png

🔥 

• Like 3

This was the same Image as below. I thought something appeared to be a nipple, so I removed it and added a censored version as below. It was simply a part of my tattoo though.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 5