How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I would change what you said if I was you. She has a child avi on this picture. Just saying. 

Its based off a wojak that technically has no age but most of them are based off people im their like mid 20s so no need to worry lol, plus I think hes refering to my other much more mature look avis.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

J1227 from Tram

I went to the Tram store and am planning on mortgaging a kidney so I can shop freely! Started with L0408. The naming is kind of odd, but I guess it's much simpler than trying to find names that aren't in use already, hm? :D

Snapshot_117.png

Edited by Charalyne Blackwood
  • Like 13
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Because children always wear shirts that say B.astar.d?  

Unfortunately, sometimes they do. "Prostitots". The parents are to blame for that.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Unfortunately, sometimes they do. "Prostitots". The parents are to blame for that.

You never hid clothes from your parents when you were younger?

Head out the door with something acceptable to the P's, then change into what you are really wearing out at a friends house.. hehehe

• Like 2

Canadian Gothic!

I made this backdrop for another pic, and thought it might do double service. It's only a temporary build . . . but I find myself half wishing again I could build a farm (or very large garden, or both) in SL.

One day, one day . . .

Canadian-Gothic-Blank.png

• Like 22

15 hours ago, Zzevir said:

I would change what you said if I was you. She has a child avi on this picture. Just saying. 

I am sure that this is meant well, but please don't.

If you see something that is obviously inappropriate age-wise, then report it immediately.

But saying things like this is how accidents happen -- and I've seen them happen.

For what it's worth, it never even occurred to me that that might be a child avi.

• Like 3

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Canadian Gothic!

I made this backdrop for another pic, and thought it might do double service. It's only a temporary build . . . but I find myself half wishing again I could build a farm (or very large garden, or both) in SL.

One day, one day . . .

Canadian-Gothic-Blank.png

Unless those goldish veins are gold and not moss, my guess is you're facing..slightly South East.  (Doesn't moss only grow on certain treesides? Not counting the Larch?)

Of course, the sunset kind of tells that too.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm enjoying the Black Dragon Viewer More and more.

This is my first attempt at taking a picture using it..  I can't wait to learn more about it tomorrow :)❤️

Waiting

AWESOME!!!

I can hardly wait to see what you start producing now, Ceka!

• Thanks 1