How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

17 hours ago, Cali Souther said:

Do you have a blog?   Flickr?  Give lessons? lol        All of your pictures are amazing!   

Thank you so much, Cali! I do use flickr, which should be linked if you click on the picture I shared here. Most of the things I do I find out through trying and youtube tutorials, so I would be pretty bad at giving lessons 😅

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cariboustag said:

Innsmouth is one of my new favorite haunts. You'll catch me sneakin' around sometimes.

Yup, it's totally where I've seen you at. I'm usually either 3500 meters up working on Arkham, or checking on the cats, or hovering over the opera house. Still make time to read profiles tho.

Awsome that you like it there, if you ever need assistance of any sort or even just wanna say hi, you are so welcome to talk to me. I know you're shy, no worries.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PheebyKatz said:

Yup, it's totally where I've seen you at. I'm usually either 3500 meters up working on Arkham, or checking on the cats, or hovering over the opera house.

I've been visiting for years mostly to do pictures.  There's always some little thing I didn't notice before.  Keep up the good work!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I've been visiting for years mostly to do pictures.  There's always some little thing I didn't notice before.  Keep up the good work!

If you ever see my dot, feel free to tap my IMs, and I'll see if we have anything you haven't seen yet. There's so much hidden stuff, it's taken me years to find some of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just heading to bed after an evening at Franks. One guy danced with me this evening, so I consider that a win. I usually go a week between dance partners (the typical "Eww, you're a guy IRL??" snowflakes), but love the atmosphere there. Apologies for Maitreya's weird shoulders :)

kh_001_small.jpg

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 25

33 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Just heading to bed after an evening at Franks. One guy danced with me this evening, so I consider that a win. I usually go a week between dance partners (the typical "Eww, you're a guy IRL??" snowflakes), but love the atmosphere there. Apologies for Maitreya's weird shoulders :)

kh_001_small.jpg

It's rough sometimes being a guy RL and a girl SL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2