How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I started to work on a new look today and thought I would try a style of hair I usually don't wear..

I ended up finding a really nice style that is out of my norm at the Foot Loose& Fancy Free event, From Stealthic called Riot..

It wasn't too bad of a price for the full pack either..

A lot of styles I find like this make me look like I'm a teen or anime, Which I'm not trying to go for.. this one really works I think..

Snapshot_094.thumb.png.3208c0cf770d5009383df0fd09b81680.png

That hair looks great on you! Something I do when I wear hairstyles like these to avoid the schoolgirl look is throw on some hoop earrings, seems you've done it already!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

B o o p s would be hidden! So, I can guess what you also thought.

Speaking of bobs,... I saw a gal at hair fair that had fantastic bobies  they kinda spilled over the top of her dress.. I am not usually amazed by bobs but I wanted to pm her and ask where she got her bobs butt I thought that might be a little pervish...

Edited by LittleSparrow Skydancer
insert an o where I missed one
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

Speaking of bobs,... I saw a gal at hair fair that had fantastic bobies  they kinda spilled over the top of her dress.. I am not usually amazed by bobs but I wanted to pm her and ask where she got her bobs butt I thought that might be a little pervish...

Those are the new  juicy bewbies.. I seen them at the reborne event..

I think they are the bewbies version of that maze leg squeezer thang..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

Now I'm confused, I thought bits and bobs referred to other parts! Good show though, communicating stuffs!

On 6/26/2022 at 9:46 AM, Bagnu said:

Cait and I. Her in the dress EmmaAsht0n was wearing. And what happened afterwards....

Dress to birth cert...  that is fast.

23 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

*falls out of chair*

I know a really good personal injury attorney...

11 hours ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Blind Date

This looks like a drug deal going down... Nice picture... just saying...

image.thumb.jpeg.dcd598c320eb4771cd8f0c060558b878.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2