How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I was just working on signage for the Castle. Group Joiner, individual instructions, etc. I have it all combined in one photoshop file, so easy to retrieve (just named a setup individually). I accidentally ended up with this composite, which I liked.

Groop Sandy and Cat diff 2.png

• Like 14

Took this pic as part of a composite, so it'll never see the light of day on Flickr, but I don't think its bad, so I thought I'd post it.

Besides, it makes me look a bit intimidating, which is not a look I achieve very often, so yay!

In-Frame-Blank.thumb.png.abbdff4cd5e97efc36aca400d07a382e.png

• Like 28
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Took this pic as part of a composite, so it'll never see the light of day on Flickr, but I don't think its bad, so I thought I'd post it.

Besides, it makes me look a bit intimidating, which is not a look I achieve very often, so yay!

Intimidating Scy is intimidating 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

LOL, you would fit in perfectly at our Castle with that look. Gives you a bit of an "extreme" appearance in my mind. Looks great!!!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

omg, Scyllah .. gained a few pounds ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Solo Alpha said:

omg, Scyllah .. gained a few pounds ?

Just what a girl wants to be asked...  😂

image.thumb.jpeg.fd369bdfee317c59d6ae3a8070c6778b.jpeg

Hanging on my porch in (Coyote) Belli. Never any traffic on the street in front of my house.

All but a couple of houses in the region are furnished. Of the furnished, the majority have adult furniture. I suppose that is to be expected. Since adult furniture costs more than the PG versions I think this would be a good measure of how many people have sex in SL.

I would bet the numbers for SL and RL would show SL lagging behind RL.

• Like 16
  • Haha 1