How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 6/30/2022 at 9:11 AM, SukiWinters said:

Thank you so much, Cali! I do use flickr, which should be linked if you click on the picture I shared here. Most of the things I do I find out through trying and youtube tutorials, so I would be pretty bad at giving lessons 😅

You must have natural talent!  :)     I followed your Flickr ~ thanks!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Just heading to bed after an evening at Franks. One guy danced with me this evening, so I consider that a win. I usually go a week between dance partners (the typical "Eww, you're a guy IRL??" snowflakes), but love the atmosphere there. Apologies for Maitreya's weird shoulders :)

kh_001_small.jpg

Nice looking avatar.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

It's rough sometimes being a guy RL and a girl SL

LOL, tell me about it. I'm mostly male nowadays, but my wife wanted me to be female this last week. 

Sandy with nurse background Sandy.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 15

16 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Just heading to bed after an evening at Franks. One guy danced with me this evening, so I consider that a win. I usually go a week between dance partners (the typical "Eww, you're a guy IRL??" snowflakes), but love the atmosphere there. Apologies for Maitreya's weird shoulders :)

kh_001_small.jpg

If they don't ask, don't tell. As long as it's not a relationship forming. And with an AV like that, who WOULDN'T want to dance with you?

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

kh_001_small.jpg

I love dancing there, so romantic.

How could anyone not want to dance with you? Absurd!

• Like 4