20 hours ago, Canuck01 said:

Along with a healthy dose of SPF 65. (It's a Ginger thing!)🤣

That's still 601 SPF too few for me .. :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, hikvri said:

blknyt.jpg

Awww. Really cute pic!

Also, I love that you're both looking at the camera. I get irrationally grumpy about pics with people staring off into different distances. This looks like you're not only connecting with each other, but with the viewer too. Nice!

• Like 4

So after a few updates and tinkering. 

jI9msIe.png

The new me.  HD blep!

okay I've looked like this for some years, but,  did some fine tuning finally, Clothing is a whole other problem,  Legacy male body, clothes are so not cheap, so limted.

Edited by bigmoe Whitfield
  • Like 22

My new skin. It supposed to be for Kaya head but no matter how hard I try I just don't like the way it looks. With the shape included with the skin the result is just a disaster. So this is again my Lily head, which turns to be my favourite for more than year. 

52037299423_db918db7ba_o.jpg

52037248861_75a4ee38e6_o.jpg

• Like 21

20220429_rachel_stardust_HD.thumb.png.45aba51bb811172d2b42b8e88dbe77ca.png

New skin Insol 'Agnes' for my LeLutka EvoX Erin Head 3.1

I am very conservative about changing look and love my old makeup etc. Thank God we have the freedom to switch between Evo and EvoX.

EvoX only:
Noticed a weird thing, I use stand alone EvoX separate lipstick(s) and has to detach it and add it again, as the skin, when applied/updated on changing wearable resets my lips to default. If I use the EvoX lipsticks as found in the HUD for the head no problems.

Edited by Rachel1206
Clarification
  • Like 17