How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, NanashiNyx said:

At least since I switched to EvoX I'm not randomly sticking my tongue out at people after disabling the animation in the Catwa HUD...

Oh, and sometimes that one would get stuck, so my tongue would be out and just flapping in front of me refusing to go back into my head.

I saw that happen to another avi. I just thought he was really weird and imed him about it. Turns out he was too busy camming.  Had no idea why nobody would reply to him haha.   

• Haha 1

On 5/22/2021 at 8:32 PM, Ayeleeon said:

Tempura Island, beautiful scenery, but people don't talk to you.

Snapshot_028.thumb.png.fee282e81be273644ee6723b9d0e7762.png

Just have to make conversation back people do wander here and do things not just about standing around. I have many conversation in my time at this place  lots to do here. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 6:28 AM, MalibuBratz said:

ku.PNG

vge.PNG

Lots of character in the face. I thought of Tom Selleck's character Jesse Stone.

59 minutes ago, Canuck01 said:

EMMA_TATTOO_238 (2).png

Wow! Did you catch this photo or pose it? Either way it is awesome.

image.thumb.jpeg.096d3cb8e0b8e7b5d971cef9645f6b59.jpeg

Traveling by plane is such a hassle and matching the plane's paint to my outfit for the day is so expensive...

• Like 13

On 3/24/2022 at 9:20 AM, brie90212 said:

A few photos that have been removed where not even bad or 'nudes'.  If rules are that strict it does hinder creativity of people.  And that is the true issue.

Ty everyone who has reacted to this...  I don't think this issue is discussed nearly enough.  Hugs

• Like 2

On 3/24/2022 at 5:43 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Very few pictures actually get removed from this thread --- or any of the picture threads, for that matter.  Honestly, if pictures were getting removed constantly, we'd see a whole lot of folks posting about it and complaining -- and they likely wouldn't keep posting pictures. 

Yet this thread is on page 1844 at this moment and has 46.1k total posts.

I am sorry but myself and others do not agree with the 'few pics get removed' concept.

• Confused 2