29 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

You're a butt!

No Jordan, that is not a butt... that is a clown. 😋
   And while all clowns have butts, not all clowns are butts. :D

Scary yes, butt... no....

Peace...

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, BjorJlen said:

Ok, so we have one semi-vote for Poseidon (his true name), one for Skeletor, and one for Zeus the All-Father of the Greek pantheon. So 2 gods and a Mattel toy. Interesting pics so far...

Peace...

Well I suggested Triton not only because of your beard and hair, but because I could join in the picture as Ariel ☺️.

But then I thought about how totally crazy I am about details, and I would fuss so much over a picture that I would need stress medication and a lie down after. 😂

I am joking? Uhh yes, about medication. I am crazy, but not so crazy... But am I a fusspot over pictures? Totally true.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Well I suggested Triton not only because of your beard and hair, but because I could join in the picture as Ariel ☺️.

But then I thought about how totally crazy I am about details, and I would fuss so much over a picture that I would need stress medication and a lie down after. 😂

I am joking? Uhh yes, about medication. I am crazy, but not so crazy... But am I a fusspot over pictures? Totally true.

Ok Marianne, I will start researching that very avatar then. An for the record, I do not mind being fussed over, so give it your best shot. :) It certainly will be interesting and fun to see how you do this, direct me, and such, that's for sure...

Peace...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, xLunaea said:

hanging out at @BjorJlen's place! I mean, we are neighbors after all. :D 

dabed.png

Yes we are Lunaea, so I came over for a moment and visited too... :D

aa9b4f6430aac8ee9ee25a9c708b387e.jpg

d11d1493ad9b9d0e7071d985c9053646.jpg

Of course, once we were done dancing I returned the favor and tried out YOUR bed as well... 😋

3351841888a2c6381129051cea7760e0.jpg

Peace...

• Like 20