How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So I have done something I swore I never would do. See, last week I picked up the fatpack of Belleza bodies for Nel, and REALLY like them a lot. So now I have them all for myself too. Pictured here in Isis; I think Venus is my favourite but there's more clothing for the other two. It made sense to go for the fatpack; at three-for-the-price of two, and half price, it's basically three for the price of one. Plus I couldn't decide which one to get, however after trying them all, I will almost certainly end up using all three. 

I swore I would never change from Maitreya but these are so much nicer, and I can get a thicker body shape, and narrower hips. And I already own flat chest mods for Isis and Freya.  

51685721764_d426da5857_b.jpg

Having two hands again feels odd though. I'm trying to make myself think of it as a REALLY realistic prosthesis.  

• Like 27

I found an  image in my old Flickr where I had written down what I was wearing! I thought that if I was lucky, I could find the things again. And if not, use some replacement in same style.

Mesh head, mesh body with BoM activated, layer clothing and old sculpted belt! The beret was long gone, but I had one in same style.

What do you think... I still got style? :) Old photo:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/5488050233/

Ten Year old look recreated!

• Like 30

12 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

Thanks to @Marianne Littlefor the tip about the EEP

Relaxing under the stars

10 hours ago, CoraxCorv said:

2021-11-17_02-30-02.thumb.jpg.6e4cb02c957e61f8f83de40e5138d828.jpg

Awesome photo Ayeleeon, and you as well CorvaxCorv! :) (Though my first reaction Corvax was "lucky Ice Cream"... lol)

Peace...

P.S: All I can say about that photo Orwar is... wow! Black really is good, and I just love how her green eyes pop in it too. Well done... Very well done!

Edited by BjorJlen
Sorry, I got distracted my Corvax's pic... :)
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I found an  image in my old Flickr where I had written down what I was wearing! I thought that if I was lucky, I could find the things again. And if not, use some replacement in same style.

Mesh head, mesh body with BoM activated, layer clothing and old sculpted belt! The beret was long gone, but I had one in same style.

Nice! This would make a good Challenge.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Lovely lighting -- I really like how sort of worn and dark the background looks! And I like that it looks as though you're having fun (although maybe not quite as much fun as on your motel mattress? Who knows?).

Are you allowed to have fun in a dystopian setting?

Not to be dismissive of real world pain that would be associated with any Dystopian setting, I think the question of whether fun could be had is an interesting one, and I think the answer is yes!  I think whatever joy one could muster in such a setting would feel juxtaposed against the darker experience, thus rendering such moments more potent.

As per fun in bed, lumpy mattress or otherwise?  Well………..

By the way, I always enjoy your kind and supportive comments to myself and others on this forum. I’ve come to really enjoy this overwhelmingly positive thread.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

A lot of people don't remember Lelutka used to do clothing way back when.  I might have to dig out an old avatar who I know has a few things from there.  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You haven't aged a day!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Truestar Mokeev said:

I’ve come to really enjoy this overwhelmingly positive thread.

Yep! It's about the lovely photos, of course, but mostly . . . it's about the people. They're pretty terrific here, no?

26 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Strategically placed flowers... (loving this eep)

11.17.2021.1.jpg

Speaking of lovely people . . . how nice it is to see you back again, Walelu!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Ayeleeon/Truestar, when she was in college, my sister used to take part in every play about the Rocky Horror Picture Show in one form or another. I gotta tell ya, there is few other movies that have such fun audience participation as that show (anyone want a Hot Dog by chance? lol). 😁 It's not a live show... it's a experience...

And @Walelu Summerwind, I just wanted to say Welcome Back! We don't know each other, but I am not only very happy to see a returning player to SL, but also one who takes such beautiful photo's as well. Keep it up, and again welcome back! :)

Peace...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Actually I looked like this yesterday, but the picture I posted apparently showed a tiny brown edge of my nipple on one side of my top so it was in violation of the 5 year old guidelines because, as everyone knows, female nipples are a violently sexual explicit evil.

So I censored myself in Photoshop and hope this is not shocking everyone anymore and apologize for subjecting you all to the horror of the outer edge of a female nipple last night. I hope you are not all mad at me. ♥

Snapshot_001b.png

• Like 28