How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Like many of the forum regulars I have been playing with Lilly. Had to go to great lengths to get something that felt sort of like me.  I think I aged a decade at least but time does march on.  LOVE THE HUD. Impressive with so very many choices. 

Here's the fashion shot.

759430107_lilliwithbarretfashionshot.thumb.jpg.688c9cd49359811db2772e2b9a312fab.jpg

Well half an hour later and it is better  and I appear to be pretty darn happy.  

I decided to try out the 7DS Advent skin as I knew it was a nice one. My alt has been checking for "her color" and I knew today's was close to "my color".   Well THAT was a good move.  The skin helped the nose issue and made the lips better. I didn't love the eyebrows -- I am VERY picky about eyebrows and alaskametro seems to have retired hers (both inworld and marketplace - sigh). But Lani my alt had purchased eyebrows over at WIP yesterday so I knew exactly where they were. Happily 7DS includes browless (so nice). Makeup is exactly the same, the underlying skin makes the difference. 

So here I THINK is the final look LOL. WHEW. What we do for pixel vanity.

1230538673_lillywithbarre7ds.thumb.jpg.462e789d06b840b068c9d858036fae1d.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 18