How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, BelindaN said:

I've been adding the updates, but I'm not noticing much difference???? Have you spotted anything?? The neck join is improved but not invisible yet, maybe I need to work harder at it!!

Yes, I've noticed some better response in many of the sliders (especially eye depth, though not where I'd like it to be, yet) And I think the back side has been tweaked some so more hair fit better (though that hair could be made better as well).

As for the neck seam: I select GLAM skin then turn the opacity down to 10% - that seems to help it go as invisible as possible. The issue is that the materials and specular go all the way to the bottom of the neck when it should "fade" - and since it's not the same mesh as your body, there will be that "mismatch" in specular and materials, etc.

Of course, in my case, I *could* just unhide my collar LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, I've noticed some better response in many of the sliders (especially eye depth, though not where I'd like it to be, yet) And I think the back side has been tweaked some so more hair fit better (though that hair could be made better as well).

As for the neck seam: I select GLAM skin then turn the opacity down to 10% - that seems to help it go as invisible as possible. The issue is that the materials and specular go all the way to the bottom of the neck when it should "fade" - and since it's not the same mesh as your body, there will be that "mismatch" in specular and materials, etc.

Of course, in my case, I *could* just unhide my collar LOL

Oh boy so now I need more slider work?   *sighs*.............good job I enjoy it so much haha!

PS....Brilliant advice!!!! just set Glam skin at 10% and a definite improvement!!!!!!!!  Really pleased!!xxx

Edited by BelindaN
PS added...........
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Your face is so beautiful! It's almost enough to make me want to try a mesh head!

Thank you! This is the beta version of Genus Project, which has the best effect from shape sliders that I've experienced (I have four Catwas and a few others) - so much flexibility that it took me a couple weeks before I was really happy with it. And the things that can be done with the HUD is amazing. They have a Demo at in-world store and sell it at 3500L (1500L discount until release.) :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1