How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I tell ya,I've had this mesh head for like thee, maybe even four months now.. I've messed with it a time or two and would give up..then go back to it and get frustrated and let it sit for a month..

I just couldn't get my face do even get close to resembling my shape I've had since the day I first made mine..

I have had the same exact shape since 2006..well other than tweaking my body..but my head I never messed with,until today..

All the messing with it, I did on my alt just because I have so much nostalgia  and memories wrapped up into it..

Finally today I started to make some headway in getting closer than I have so far..I'm still kind of nervous that I'm gonna forget where I left off for tomorrow when I do more to it..

I want to get as close as I can to my original look.. Right now I think my mesh head looks like my daughter more than me..So I have to be getting somewhat close..

hehehe

Anyways, I've been messing with it all morning and this is what I have so far..

36273962436_558ff63b1d_b.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 11

10 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I tell ya,I've had this mesh head for like thee, maybe even four months now.. I've messed with it a time or two and would give up..then go back to it and get frustrated and let it sit for a month..

I just couldn't get my face do even get close to resembling my shape I've had since the day I first made mine..

I have had the same exact shape since 2006..well other than tweaking my body..but my head I never messed with,until today..

All the messing with it, I did on my alt just because I have so much nostalgia  and memories wrapped up into it..

Finally today I started to make some headway in getting closer than I have so far..I'm still kind of nervous that I'm gonna forget where I left off for tomorrow when I do more to it..

I want to get as close as I can to my original look.. Right now I think my mesh head looks like my daughter more than me..So I have to be getting somewhat close..

hehehe

Oh that's beautiful! I found it helpful to keep a nc with the settings I like so when I made a few changes and didn't like them, I knew what to go back to and start over again.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RavenWildheart said:

Oh that's beautiful! I found it helpful to keep a nc with the settings I like so when I made a few changes and didn't like them, I knew what to go back to and start over again.

Thank you :)

Yea,I've been making notecards each step of the way plus saving my shapes in steps when I  get a feature that gets close to what I like..

I almost had a catastrophe this morning when they were doing restarts..I was scrambling to make sure I had everything saved and put in the folders I wanted them in..

Every time that bell rang I would jump a little ..hehehehe

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

hehehe

I feel your pain.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I gave up trying to recreate Skell's original face shape, to be honest. Kind of funny, really, after all the ranting I did about mesh heads before I finally succumbed to getting one :D

I've been wanting to try them and went out and got one right away..

Soon as I put it on back when I got it,I couldn't get it off fast enough..

I looked like one of those little chickens that foghorn leghorn used to babysit in those WB cartoons. no chin no bottom jaw ,like someone pushed my whole face upwards from my neck..xD

I was like,ok I can see this isn't gonna be an easy slip on and go thing..hehehe

• Like 3