How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I love those times you  find some hair at a fair (this time around it was Shi at Uber) and follow the link to the shop, and find something there that is just purrfect to really stretch one's limits. And a new shape is born with associated outfit folder growth. (as a shapechanger I really wish Outfits had sub folders)

Stretching limits so much, I'm a bit nervous to post this one.

For this form I've switched from a male shape to a flat-chested female shape (180cm tall), Catwa Daniel to Catya head, and a very much more androgynous/feminine look over the Slink/Belleza/Signature Male bodies I wear. The face for this head I've painted myself, not finished yet, but soon (tm)

RitsuJul2017_001.thumb.png.1bca50d669019cd780f0b2b3c00c814d.png

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

I love those times you  find some hair at a fair (this time around it was Shi at Uber) and follow the link to the shop, and find something there that is just purrfect to really stretch one's limits. And a new shape is born with associated outfit folder growth. (as a shapechanger I really wish Outfits had sub folders)

Stretching limits so much, I'm a bit nervous to post this one.

For this form I've switched from a male shape to a flat-chested female shape (180cm tall), Catwa Daniel to Catya head, and a very much more androgynous/feminine look over the Slink/Belleza/Signature Male bodies I wear. The face for this head I've painted myself, not finished yet, but soon (tm)

RitsuJul2017_001.thumb.png.1bca50d669019cd780f0b2b3c00c814d.png

Whatever limits you're stretching, I think you look great. The smile looks natural, happy. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

I'm new to SL, I've been here for 9 days only.
And this is my first post here. I'm reading a lot here in the Forum, to understand more about SL.

I was lucky to meet 3 girls here from my country, so I talk a lot with them to learn.
So far, it is being fun this experience here in SL ... I met some nice people and of course others not so much.
:)

I'll leave 2 photos of mine

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

My cuteness meter has suddenly started making a burning smell. 

Well that was weird O.o I clicked "♥ Like This" on you're post and got told "You're not allowed too give reputation to this user"

Evidently I am able too though o.O

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Oh.  Very nice!

Don't let Clover see these ....
Actually I think she would like the darker eyes of the original better.  I like the way you no longer need the artificial shading and highlights around the nose and other facial features to hide the system mesh's flaws. It moves from looking airbrushed to a more natural skin.  And it is still obviously you.

Thank you very much, Rhonda.  I agree about the airbrushed vs more natural looking skin, too.

I prefer the brown eyes too, but I'm finding that most mesh eyes are overly large and overly accentuated with a bold black ring around them so that they look kind of freakish and creepy, especially when the eyes move - at least on me, anyway - hence, the pale blue so it's not quite so obvious how large they are :)

• Like 1

I was digging around my inventory and found this old outfit, and I updated it with mesh hair. It's prims and paint. I probably wouldn't wear it for every day now. It's got flexyprims in it which shoot the Complexity up quite a bit. The dress was made by Honey (terian Demina) and the shoes are Lelutka Fame Pumps. I'm not wearing a mesh body here. I put this on mostly because nostalgia.

Iva_in_Honey_by_Terian_Demina.jpg.92304d8a945189863e33256f4f628972.jpg

• Like 13