Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

No need to be ashamed.  As TV goes it is very well-written, but it is still TV. 

I've never seen a single episode of Game Of Thrones. I sat through almost 10 minutes of The Walking Dead once. It will never be granted another minute of my life. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 4

31 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I am ashamed to say,I have never watched that show.:$

I've seen it a couple of times, but I'm not a fan.

16 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I've never seen a single episode of Game Of Thrones.

I read the first 3 or 4 books in the GOT series before I started getting bored. I had the next one sitting on my bookshelf for over a year befor I admitted to myself that I was not interested in continuing the series. Due to that, I never had any desire to watch the TV show.

17 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I sat through almost 10 minutes of The Walking Dead once.

Yeah, I think I made it "almost" 10 minutes also.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I think I drank wayyyyy too much wine tonight.That is all.

the only way you can drink to much wine is if you drink so much there is none left for me.

• Like 6

On 7/14/2017 at 11:33 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

After seeing this sign, I couldn't resist posting it - and it definitely seems SL related to me

temp.jpg.dad1270736b46feaa56f7a56fe4aaaac.jpg

At first when I saw this I thought, maybe I should go with my husband next time he goes to Home Depot, but the I thought why get dressed, I can get all this in SL.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Any news on who the companion is?

I can haz Benedict Cumberbatch? :D

2 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I believe it was announced quite a while before Whittaker's selection that the new companion would be an out lesbian.  I don't recall a name, however. 

That was the last companion, Pearl Mackie.  I wish she would have stayed on but a lot of the people left for reason known only to them and BBC.  Speculation and drama abound, tho.

Anyway, new lead writer, Doctor and companion all coming up in the next season.

• Like 2

On 7/15/2017 at 9:27 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Have you ever ... said good night to your partner in world and held a cuddle pose until they log off.  Then as soon as you see the swirls you rush to log off before their avatar disappears from your screen?

It's not like either one is still in world ... but to me they are still holding each other.  Because that's the last thing I saw.  And it will be the first thing I see when I log back in.

I'm not always this mushy.  But recently it has been bad.

I need to harden up before I disgust myself.

Mushy sm..er... smushy.. 

ANYWAY! I can totally understand this. It doesn't even have to be a partner. It can be a non-partner, really special, special friend you are only just beginning to get to know. I'm going to try this whenever we next happen to log off at the same time.

My Hungry Man dinner instructions:
1. Microwave 3 minutes
2. remove brownie,set it aside
3. Microwave 2 more minutes.
1f615.png
That should say "Nuke 5 minutes - eat brownie after 3."
Stand there for 2 minutes starin' at a hot fresh brownie in culinary chastity?
Not. Gonna. Happen.
Not me, not any man I know.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

By the way , everyone - I happen to know that Lil owns a set brass knuckles. 

Of course when she uses them she coordinates her ensemble, don't be silly and even think otherwise. 

*puts down pot-stirring utensil*

i totally forgot that I promised a picture.

/me makes a note to find an appropriate outfit and scene for said pic

• Like 3

On 7/18/2017 at 5:14 PM, Clover Jinx said:

someone slap my hand the next time I think it's a good idea to read the GD forum =@.@=

I actually noticed that thread a few days ago. I was surprised as I thought *she* was irrelevant at this point. 

So much carrying on. We all have enough stress in our lives. I'm happy to have met, and more, still know so many lovely people in SL, and prefer to keep my focus maintaining and renewing old friendships.  

I am  Elora Light :D

• Like 6