Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

11 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I really hate how the edit function semi-works-ish. 

I recently discovered that if the freakin window won't behave, I can first 'reload' the page, then when I click in the Reply box again, it tries to put back whatever crap was there, but it also now gives me a 'clear editor' option at the bottom of the window that fixes the messed up issue:

Temp2.jpg.547f1fba36e37488ac58304e8c06efa7.jpg

• Like 4

Since the avatar quirks conversation is still semi-alive, I guess I'll jump in. It's been on my mind lately since I recently got a bento head and spent forever trying to make it look right because if Kymmie didn't look like herself, then she didn't feel like me.

Other than just plain wearing things I could never afford, there are a few appearance differences, but not as many as I would have thought. Her proportions are a little more ideal (*cough* boobs *cough*), her face is more of an idealized version of mine, and she tends to go with blonde and red hair whereas mine is sort of dirty blonde-ish. IRL, my hair goes past my butt. She keeps hers a little past shoulder length. I put a ton of effort into my manicures IRL, including doing my own fancy dip powder manicures, and nail art, and so forth. Kym usually just goes with whatever solid color matches her current outfit.

The biggest difference, though, is that I have social anxiety. I could never, ever talk to strangers face-to-face the way I do with Kym. IRL, it takes me days to get comfortable enough with someone that I can talk to them. Personal space is a huge issue, so I can't go anywhere if I can't maintain a distance of at least two feet from everyone. If someone touches me, it feels kind of like lightning. But Kym can talk to people I've never seen before. Someone accidentally TPed into my house last night (while I was changing, no less!) and because of Kym, I was able to be welcoming instead of freaking out. Kym can go to crowded shopping events, she can touch people during RP, she gives advice in group chats, she even had a brief modeling career. I did those things too, but I did them through her.

Also, she has more money than I do. Curse you, exchange rate! *shakes fist*

Edited by Kymrie
  • Like 6

On 7/6/2017 at 4:45 PM, Maureen Boccaccio said:

And I'd say Maureen is more careful with her use of language than I am. :P

As in the proper use of words, or not using bad language? My SL self does tend to have a better working vocabulary, but at the same same she uses some colorful words that would never come out of my mouth.

• Like 5

I have a silly question ... What would be the worst thing to put into a piñata?

Not that I would ever do anything like this or that I have plans for a prank or anything.  I'm just curious about what yall think.

<.<
>.>

[eta]
My husband said "condoms" but I'm going with Cherry Jello.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Not that I would ever do anything like this or that I have plans for a prank or anything.  I'm just curious about what yall think.

<.<
>.>

[eta]

Potatos :D

• Like 5

<.<
>.>

[eta]

Whatever you decide on, be sure to add lots of glitter.  That sh!t gets absolutely everywhere and will still be there a year from now.

• Like 8

<.<
>.>

[eta]

Bees

• Like 6