Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

56 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

@Clover Jinx

When I was a child, we were dirt poor.  Not as poor as some others because we did eat almost every day, but still poor.  I learned at an early age that you should not want what you can't have.  Wanting brings nothing but hurt.

Now I have you and I want more.  We make do with a few hours here and an evening there but I want so much more.  It burns in my chest.  My arms literally ache to hold you and yes I mean LITERALLY.  I know you understand what I feel.  It hurts to want.  But for reasons completely contrary to what I learned as a child, it makes me happy to want you more. 

We have been together for nine years.  I have never ever even considered regretting opening my heart to you.  What happened to the 5 year argument or the 7 year itch relationships are supposed to stumble with?  I don't know.  It does not mater.  All I care is to hear those three magic words when you say "thank you, Mistress."

You are a wonder to be near.  I am so proud of you.

You are both such lucky people to have found each other.  Some things are just meant to be.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

@Clover Jinx

When I was a child, we were dirt poor.  Not as poor as some others because we did eat almost every day, but still poor.  I learned at an early age that you should not want what you can't have.  Wanting brings nothing but hurt.

Now I have you and I want more.  We make do with a few hours here and an evening there but I want so much more.  It burns in my chest.  My arms literally ache to hold you and yes I mean LITERALLY.  I know you understand what I feel.  It hurts to want.  But for reasons completely contrary to what I learned as a child, it makes me happy to want you more. 

We have been together for nine years.  I have never ever even considered regretting opening my heart to you.  What happened to the 5 year argument or the 7 year itch relationships are supposed to stumble with?  I don't know.  It does not mater.  All I care is to hear those three magic words when you say "thank you, Mistress."

You are a wonder to be near.  I am so proud of you.

The both of you give me a tiny little bit more hope for the world. And you compliment each other. 

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because of a missing, tiny little word.
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I need to make another conscious effort to be nice.  Maybe supportive would be a better word. 

So with that objective in mind, what is the best compliment someone can receive?

I felt really good not too long ago when someone told me they thought I wrote well.

• Like 4

On 7/9/2017 at 5:47 PM, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I'm going with glitter.Lots and lots of glitter.That ***** is evil.

I *decorated* a friend's office (at least I hope he's still a friend xD) with glitter for his birthday.  That was...20 years ago.  I think he still finds glitter in books.  :D

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

I *decorated* a friend's office (at least I hope he's still a friend xD) with glitter for his birthday.  That was...20 years ago.  I think he still finds glitter in books.  :D

My RL sister tells a story from more than 40 years ago back when computers used punchcards.  

Of course in a large high-tech office all that punch card creation produced great quantities of the little paper zits - the pieces that got punched out.  One innocent soul went on a few weeks' TDY leaving his car parked at the office and the keys with a friend. While he was gone they rolled down a window part way then rather than walking to the dumpster they saved themselves a few steps by emptying the zit wastebaskets into his car.  He returned to find his car filled nearly to the ceiling with punchout zits. 

Apparently they had even gone so far as to reach in with a yardstick a few times to even out the pile. 

It is good to have friends. 

... and yeah,  government employees - of course!  Tax dollars at work. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I need to double check but when we say put glitter in the pinata, we're talking about Gary Glitter, right?

I think he might already know what being a piñata feels like, seeing as how he's currently serving 16 years in prison for sex offences... :ph34r:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

Hold on,I'll send you pics. Stay right there.^_^

Lol, Rioko. If your wabs are anywhere near as hawt as your personality is cute..... you better not send pics or all hell could break loose. 

Because I felt like it.
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I need to double check but when we say put glitter in the pinata, we're talking about Gary Glitter, right?

Ew. Can I hit the piñata with a hockey stick?

Because I'm glad my autocorrect knows Spanish.
  • Like 1