Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have a question I hope someone can help me with.  My husband wants me to go with him this fall to experience what it is like to hunt your own food.  Where do Tacos live?

I would tell him to have a nice time.

And find a different vacation for myself LOL

Ghosty likes camping now and then. I absolutely, do not. He winds up taking his daughter for some bonding time instead and I get to spend a week end getting mani/pedis

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

I thought he cancelled? I got a notice saying that yesterday.

Wut?
If he did he forgot to tell me this morning LOL

I don't get notices off line anymore. Maybe he decided he wasn't ready? I'll let you all know and thanks for letting ME know! 

• Like 3

Ok so Rioko, knows more than the person who lives with the Llama!

No DJ'ing this evening. You'd think living with him I'd know but I guess he made the decision after I'd gone to sleep.  And forget him remembering at 6:30 am when he saw me off to work!

• Like 6

OK so... when I logged into SL earlier this evening, I was listening to some jazz station.  I don't know very much about jazz, but I love it.  Anyway..the song was "Corcovado", and I did not recall know the meaning of the word, so i of course had to look it up.  I do so love Wikepedia for instant gratification. :x  So after playing internet pinball, pinging from web page to web page, I ended up listening to the wonderful Dionne Warwick, singing Corcovado, The Girl from Ipanema, etc...Such a great singer. :)

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 3

I was unpacking some hunt gifts and came across a neat product packaging - from The Bare Naked Lady. 

Since I'm never truly sure of the Forum posting rules outside of the Adult section, I modified this a bit to ensure any "perceived" bits were covered.  The original is on my Flickr page.

5972d9273ecf4_Forum-TheBareNakedLadyPackaging.jpg.fcbbd9905bea4f546a8ce3bfc781ec02.jpg

• Like 5