Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

49 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

What the heck is on that cheeseburger exactly? Is that egg?

I think so - which might be okay if it didn't have pickles on it also............ well, and ketchup and the bun and it probably has mustard also which definitely does not go with eggs.

• Like 3

I had an idea.  Since there has recently been much discussion here about cleaning obselete inventory and clothes we can't use any more, we could have an inventory reduction bonfire. (?)  I'd bet a week's stipend that some of you still have store packaging from this outdated stuff, probably even with logos of defunct merchants. They'd look good in the bonfire. 

Ok, its just an excuse to dance and drink and flirt but ya gotta give me a little credit for idea-ness original-ism. 

Doncha?

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Breakfast burger is a good thing. The egg works fine with all of those elements in the presence of the burger. 

No - pickles do not ever go with eggs.............. unless maybe if you are pregnant  :P

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

She doesn't come in much anymore. I'm friendly w/her in RL - I can only assume she's too busy these days.

If you see her, and think of this, I'd love to have you tell her that she and her coffee house are remembered pleasantly.  Thanks. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Breakfast burger is a good thing. The egg works fine with all of those elements in the presence of the burger. 

If you want a he-man-overload burger, use grilled cheese sandwiches for the bun.
Pepperjack cheese of course.
And bacon in the grilled cheese sandwiches.
Keep the egg but top it with a little sweet KC style BBQ sauce, too.

Pairs well with a sweet Riesling. 

Just kiddin', wash it down with a nut brown ale or a good IPA.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 2

On 6/24/2017 at 8:42 AM, Skell Dagger said:

Today is Skell's 10th rezday, so here's a little retrospective. While his looks changed wildly throughout each year, I tried to pick something that he tended to wear (or look like) more often than not during that specific year.

(And yes, by god was 2007 a cruel year to be a noob...)

Only one thing has been a constant in all of that time: my beloved Daros <3

594e5e433d4b4_Ten(1000).jpg.dcd6905f984dc2299be899e64c631863.jpg

A belated Happy Rez Day!

I will always remember - with fondness and laughter - your wedding ceremony and reception!  :x

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 3

Imo have a quick geekgasm. Please forgive me. 

The term "RL" as we use it in Second Life bothers me like a pebble in my shoe. 

You may be expecting the standard pixel philosopher response here: "Second Life IS real! We are real people with real feelings and real hearts really get broke!"  While I agree with this, it isn't the sum total of my objection. 

I also object in a way that is much simpler, much sooner in the thought process, and much more languagenerdly. 

The juxtaposition of the terms "Real life" and "Second Life" is inconsistent!  If the name of this virtual world was "Fake Life", then its counterpart could be called "Real life' seamlessly.  Correspondingly if we strut our pixels in "Second Life" then the consistent nomenclature for the other option we had beforehand would be "First life".   The mixed naming convention is like a thorn in my brain. 

But "RL" and "SL" are the vernacular so it is easiest just to go along.  I used to refer to "FL" and everyone thought I was talking about Florida. 

Personally I like the term "Meatspace", as opposed to "Cyberspace" but that terminology is as outdated as "golly gee whillikers!" and most listeners have never heard it. *sigh*

I am sincerely not asking any of you to change. I'll be fine. I just had a moment, there. 

/rant, derez soap box

Thank you for not cringing 

... much

... where I could see ya. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

A belated Happy Rez Day!

I will always remember - with fondness and laughter - your wedding ceremony and reception!  :x

Thank you! And god yes, that was so much fun, right down to the invites with Skell's butt in a miniskirt :D A trailer park shotgun wedding, literally! (For those not attending, Skell was dragged to the altar by his hair - lol!) Reception disco with dancing in drag and thongs, plus the bonus attraction of $5 bridesmaid lapdances!

I think I have some screenshots faved on Flickr, including a lovely one of you as Ruby-Mae, with some... interesting sign placement...

2894047246_2942ea03c5.jpg

And the tender moment when the groom and groom approached the altar...

2892502351_92611cd7a2_o.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

The juxtaposition of the terms "Real life" and "Second Life" is inconsistent!  If the name of this virtual world was "Fake Life", then its counterpart could be called "Real life' seamlessly.  Correspondingly if we strut our pixels in "Second Life" then the consistent nomenclature for the other option we had beforehand would be "First life".   The mixed naming convention is like a thorn in my brain. 

well in one you need to be careful not to fall off platforms high in the sky because you will die, that is the Risky Life,

the other is the Safe Life

• Like 3