Jump to content
Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Yeah, "Heart Of Carbs" would be easier to rhyme, not not as ... catchy. 

Okay, since I'm a carb addict, I can't wait to hear this one :x

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got some chicken tenderloins & California style vegetables baked with a sprinkle of with Mrs. Dash onion & herb blend, folded onto a low-carb tortilla with some shredded cheddar and Freddy's Fry Sauce (goes with damned near everything). 

I actually cooked today! I usually just do a frozen sandwich or some such laziness. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This... is not good. I just logged on and was an unrezzed orange cloud. Nothing a bit of lag wouldn't cause... until I noticed that my inventory was loading from scratch. And I hadn't cleared any of my caches whatsoever.

It's finished loading, I've rezzed, and my inventory count is down by 19,000 items.

I have no damn idea what's missing, but... what the hell?

 

Edited by Skell Dagger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try a relog, but I've also noticed I now have a brand new calling card for Skell in my inventory, created today. I have no f'ing idea what the hell is going on...

ETA: Possibly it's something to do with today's rolling restarts. I'm on a Le Tigre region, and it's not unknown for me to log in to absolute chaos when restarts have effed things up. ¬¬

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, two relogs and I've regained another thousand or so inventory items, but I'm still down by about 17,500. And that's with relogging into a deep water region that I always used to go to for faster cache-loading times.
 

Quote

Investigating

We are performing unscheduled maintenance to our RC Magnum and Cake server channels. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects and remember to save all builds. Please check this blog for updates.

Posted 3 minutes ago. Jun 21, 2017 - 13:18 PDT

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/z6c6kk0h07hz

They need to look at more than Magnum and Cake. Le Tigre appears to be buggered, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

This... is not good. I just logged on and was an unrezzed orange cloud. Nothing a bit of lag wouldn't cause... until I noticed that my inventory was loading from scratch. And I hadn't cleared any of my caches whatsoever.

It's finished loading, I've rezzed, and my inventory count is down by 19,000 items.

I have no damn idea what's missing, but... what the hell?

 

Eeek.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Yep, two relogs and I've regained another thousand or so inventory items, but I'm still down by about 17,500. And that's with relogging into a deep water region that I always used to go to for faster cache-loading times.
 

They need to look at more than Magnum and Cake. Le Tigre appears to be buggered, too.

Hopefully it all comes back.  Since I'm not going to be home much tonight, I think I'll just avoid logging in at all.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just contacted live support. The person I spoke to is going to let the engineers know that Le Tigre seems to be having issues, and they also mentioned it looks as if I have some "inventory damage" that they should be able to fix in the next 10 minutes. So I've had to clear cache after all and wait for a while to relog.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I just contacted live support. The person I spoke to is going to let the engineers know that Le Tigre seems to be having issues, and they also mentioned it looks as if I have some "inventory damage" that they should be able to fix in the next 10 minutes. So I've had to clear cache after all and wait for a while to relog.

I have my fingers crossed for your inventory since it should be like an SL national treasure at this point. Rhonda lost a bit not too long ago but we're hoping it was mostly little gacha things I had picked up for her.

I was looking forward to trying my luck at Lootbox tonight, but after hearing this I think I will wait.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I have my fingers crossed for your inventory since it should be like an SL national treasure at this point. Rhonda lost a bit not too long ago but we're hoping it was mostly little gacha things I had picked up for her.

I was looking forward to trying my luck at Lootbox tonight, but after hearing this I think I will wait.

I'd definitely give it a miss tonight, yeah. This - for me - is almost as bad as the time LL royally stuffed up sculpted prims with stitching type set to 'none' several years back. I logged in to find most of the furniture in our (multiple) homes had irreversibly turned into torii. They rolled back the restart, but it didn't fix the damage. A lot of the grid was messed up by that.

Probably the size and age of my inventory doesn't help (ten years this Saturday, and the last time I mentioned it to someone - which was a few days ago - it stood at 154,170 items) but I've been lucky so far and never had any serious problems with it up to now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...