Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ruth.thumb.jpg.ab72d75a5260410f055139f406bf54b4.jpg

The more I learn about this the more shocking it becomes.  I am writing an important book that I hope will shake you all out of your complacency and inspire you to DO SOMETHING about this problem!

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Nostoll said:

ani-09d9764935534b78129a0712b3a62078.gif

When my first daughter was two, we were having dinner with my parents at a restaurant. I ordered fish and chips. When our food arrived, the waitress put mine near me, and also well within reach of my daughter. Instantly she reached out and grabbed a lemon wedge. This was something I was pretty sure she'd had no experience with up to that point. A few microseconds after it was in her hand, it was in her mouth. She took a bite and made a face very much like this. She both held the lemon away from her face and drew her head back from it, looking at it with a "whoa, wtf?" expression. Then she bit it again, and again, rinse and repeat. She ate everything but the rind.

• Like 4

I just checked my notes - I'll be having a 10th rezday of my first Avatar (RIP) in September this year as well.   I dunno whether to be happy, smug, or melancholy. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I just checked my notes - I'll be having a 10th rezday of my first Avatar in September  as well.   I dunno whether to be happy, smug, or melancholy. 

That's me as well. September 15. I'm both happy and melancholy about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I just checked my notes - I'll be having a 10th rezday of my first Avatar (RIP) in September this year as well.   I dunno whether to be happy, smug, or melancholy. 

Did I know your first avatar? 

This has been my only avatar beside a couple of ones I made for permissions,testings ect.. I feel like I should make a brand new one.:|

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

Happoly... Melpy...So many combinations.

Ya. I'm just glad she didn't say melancholy and smug. I'm not even going there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Isn't it just the weirdest feeling? I didn't know whether to laugh or cry....10 freaking years.

• Like 4