Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

1 hour ago, Neldreauna said:

Holy Cow, it really ran for that long, lol. You have to lot it!

And then there was a second incarnation of The Thread. The forum software changed and thus the forums changed, so a new one was started.  This Thread is the third version - again because forum software changed.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

I just remembered another of the enthralling Cartel ladies.  Has anyone heard from Stormy Dyrsson?  (unsure of spelling)  My first danced with her one night and my social skills were horrendous. I should apologize. :)

Pretty sure she left SL a long long time ago.Not sure if she ever came back.I miss her,she was a good friend.:)

That stuff is already sugarloaded out of the box.  You are obviously an individual with a sweet ... ummm.. penchant. 

Fetish?

Nah, I'll just go with "penchant"

( yeah , I do understand the "grain of salt" or "by the horns" word play... I did get it, really)

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

So the thread is like 9 years old, right? We should have a huge party next April celebrating it's 10th or we could just have parties for zero reason...but having a reason is more fun I think.:p

Yes party every day, on the days you have a reason, party harder.

Pet peeve: When someone offers a mainland parcel for sale but leaves banlines up.  I just landed in someone's home because their neighbor did this. I IMEd the homeower suggesting they have a conversation with banline-boy-next-door. 

Related: when someone builds a store but leaves banlines active on the parcel. Hows business this week? :/ Obviously these are usually small volume inexperienced sellers. 

One of SL's major joys is that people who can not dabble in business or entertainment in RL can try their hand at it in SL.

One of SL's major weirdities is that people who should never dabble in business or entertainment try their hand at it in SL.

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 4

Ban lines period are my pet peeve. I mean what do you think I am going to do come on your land an take your stuff, or leave trash around? If you place is so special don't you want people to see it? 

• Like 1

I don't use banlines. I do have doors on my houses that only open for myself and friends. Although I still need to make it so all the windows are locked to all interlopers. But if someone is there when I log in, it's easy enough, one way or another, to clear them out. It isn't as if they'd be able to use any of the goodies therein.

By all means, explore away.