Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

It's that time again! Fallen Gods Anniversary and contest. Sukubia, Txep and I have all entered and you can see our pictures on display here.

To vote your avatar needs to be at least a month old and be in the FG Inc. store group (free to join). You can vote for as many pics as you like, guys are on one side and gals the other.

Thank you!!!

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Also, fun events and nice people around! And you can get a free skin/avatar set at a Fortune Teller!

I was extra lucky this year, both my male alt and I got it on the first try with strangers! I didn't have to beg anyone to sit with me this year. LOL

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I was extra lucky this year, both my male alt and I got it on the first try with strangers! I didn't have to beg anyone to sit with me this year. LOL

...Ihateyou.

Seriously, all my alts (which are a few) got it before Sukubia. I got lot's of 90%, but no matches - people started to root for me to get the skin and brought all their alts to help out. Honestly? That was amazing. I got it, eventually, so all is well! :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

It's that time again! Fallen Gods Anniversary and contest. Sukubia, Txep and I have all entered and you can see our pictures on display here.

To vote your avatar needs to be at least a month old and be in the FG Inc. store group (free to join). You can vote for as many pics as you like, guys are on one side and gals the other.

Thank you!!!

Ah, Fallen Gods, the only place I feel underdressed with Syo 😂

Sadly all the pictures currently refuse to rez for me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They eventually rezzed for me, though I have been having a hell of a time with rezzing lately.  

I gave up after an hour, with only around 50% of the pictures, of the wall I was looking at, had rezzed. I think I give it another try today and see how it goes.

It's how my brain works. I set stuff out and think about it, set some more stuff out, delete some things, think about it some more, move stuff around until finally something clicks and it's 11pm and I really should be in bed but have to see what the shot might look like then a dozen snaps and about as many windlights later I'm wishing I was in bed cause it's now 2am and the alarm is set to go off at 5:30am

• Like 3

Why do creators post ad pictures showing their clothing with obvious body clipping - you know, something like the waist band not fitting quite right?  The minute I see that, I assume that it will do the same on my body and typically don't even bother with a Demo.  If it is right at the waist band, it often cannot be alpha'd out.

image.png.5500a74e5c69f7c34656486ea6ce6e4c.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hubby and I are out of town for the weekend for our 23rd anniversary.  We were sitting out on the lounge patio at the resort and a few deer decided to wander up for some grass nibbling and drinking from the pond.  My husband was standing almost against the rocks and the deer weren't bothered in the least by us.

Deer-3.thumb.jpg.49cceaf7fbfdba7e02ce4f4afaeb765d.jpg 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Quick question.

Where in inventory would one put a skeletal dragon guardian?

c46ab3fb6150aeff91141c70e250fdc2.jpg

I'm assuming it goes in the Accessories folder ... or is it more like a pet?
#SecondLifeProblems

I have a folder specifically for 'Attached Animals' (like shoulder pets, holdables, and animal followers), sub-folder in Critters.

10 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Thank you everyone who voted! @Sukubia Scarmon won big ❤️ * throws cake at her *

https://fallengodsinc.blogspot.com/2019/10/fallen-god-goddess-election-2019.html

I see that you managed to nab a First Place --- CONGRATS to you too!!!!

9 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Woho! I feel so honoured! 
BOW DOWN PEOP... No, bad Sukubia, no delusions of grandeur.

LOL - CONGRATS !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1