Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

So, I forgot to mention that Ghosty and I got engaged March 2016. Like real life ring-on-finger engaged LOL 

Maureen has know for a long while and probably Rhonda and Clover since they follow me on Flickr.   Since him and I are mostly out of touch with Cartel stuffs - thought I'd pass that along!

We are still trying to find a good date to get married - we aren't doing a big wedding, just eloping. He's been a full time student for quite a while now and there were some other personal things which were going on making it difficult to pin a date down. Maybe, we can manage to do it in May.

e ring.jpg

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

So, I forgot to mention that Ghosty and I got engaged March 2016. Like real life ring-on-finger engaged LOL 

Maureen has know for a long while and probably Rhonda and Clover since they follow me on Flickr.   Since him and I are mostly out of touch with Cartel stuffs - thought I'd pass that along!

We are still trying to find a good date to get married - we aren't doing a big wedding, just eloping. He's been a full time student for quite a while now and there were some other personal things which were going on making it difficult to pin a date down. Maybe, we can manage to do it in May.

Very excited for you and the Llama.   Love the ring! :x

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Amaranthim Talon said:

Oooh!! Major CONGRATS to Ghosty and Elora!
You guys this is so awesome ♥ I remember your first virtual drives here on the thread and when you guys moved in together RL etc.. I m so hapy for you- much love :D

Thank you so much Amara :x

• Like 1