Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

There- I am caught up-

So very sorry about your cat friends, Lexxi. It is never over when you grieve for them that graced our lives. I hope there are other fur folk in your life at this time.

So..

Saturday- laying in bed, sharing Thread happenings with my own sweet love, Hairy - who has not popped in here yet- he was never a part of original thread. Am thinking argh and stuff cause I have to get my body in gear and head out to work- it is stoopid tax season...

Enjoy your day Threadians..

• Like 1

I was in the mood for super sweet this morning and decide to share.  Doughnut holes rolled in cinnamon sugar and filled with icing.  Also some hot cocoa because it is a bit chilly here this morning. 

breakfast.jpg.f47717e08038cb4ae2f1dcb6f03e9a2f.jpg                    Cocoa.jpg.bedfcc6d0b3f805bfe994d2c60013d1a.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

This is the oldest pic of me that I can find - my how I have changed.  It was early Dec 2007, though Lil was born in July of that year.  Not sure if it took me that long to learn how to take pictures or if I just don't have them around anymore.

Littleme-1_004b.jpg.f337b6951ecdb6b73cf0a46cd37ed7d3.jpg

• Like 5

Gabriele!  Wonderful to see you, my dear!

Not to mention all of the other former Threadies and Cartelians...and welcome to any and all newcomers!  Don't lurk, jump in and post something!

Since we are on Old Pictures....here's the earliest pic I have of me...and a much more recent one.

EarlyLindal.thumb.jpg.2fd07b4395089da1fadb6b3ae53f8b8a.jpg

LindalBlue100414_512.png.7b4bcd3a31a57670cad1a862ba1f85a8.png

• Like 7

When I look at my first photos, all I can think of is damn my computer sucked.

And thank god for mesh.

Here is literally one of the first taken - although past the newbie Ruth look.  The 2nd a recent one. Still blonde!

BTW I have loads of Cartel photos. Most in my Flickr but there are some in my inventory I never bothered to pull out.

elora new.jpg

33307514761_0d8ea07d2a_o.png

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

As of today - every (family) cat who was alive when this thread was originally alive is now dead.  Is sad. 

I know we already chatted about this but I'm so sorry Lexxi. I dread the day when we have to cross that bridge.

• Like 1

I dunno if this is the oldest but its gotta be close. That appears to be the hair I came through the CSI portal with.  Whenever Cee & Litta partnered, that is the date on the first one. Second one is from today, taken in a hurry. 

XK early.png

XK 6.26.17 .png

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 3

Amara, Lindal lovely to see you and everyone else here too *hugs to all*
Lexxi, I know that sadness too well myself unfortunately :(

I love the oldest picture theme, Lil', so here is the oldest picture of me (pre-turned too) in SL I could find:

Gabriele_005.thumb.jpg.3ddd057ab00f404611844e928983981e.jpg

I have also brought along something for us all to have a toast with, raises glass to one and all:

58e0625e9beaf_Absinthe(small).jpg.d3e3c840c3158fbf0c3f16eb388a3eb5.jpg

• Like 5