Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I love seeing the old pics.  After Amara posted hers, I thought it seemed like a good idea to just keep it going.  Maybe soon I'll manage to get inworld for more than 5 min and take a current one.

Ooops I didn't read far back enough to realise that it was Amara who started it off, that'll teach me.
Still definitely a fab idea Amara :)

Edited by Gabriele Graves
spelling correction
  • Like 1

Yum, brunch! Fruit or muffin ... so hard to choose.

I've enjoyed seeing the old/new pictures. I wouldn't say I looked younger when I started (at least not in SL). I started out going for older.

Snapshot_Fall_2006.thumb.jpg.a9b953ff57224389bebfdc8389f1a4b3.jpgSnapshot_20170319.thumb.jpg.9e7658c06a45f2000ef8e95498ec711f.jpg

Sometime in the fall of 2006 (multiple computer upgrades lost the original file dates) and March of this year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Parhelion Palou said:

Snapshot_Fall_2006.thumb.jpg.a9b953ff57224389bebfdc8389f1a4b3.jpgSnapshot_20170319.thumb.jpg.9e7658c06a45f2000ef8e95498ec711f.jpg

Sometime in the fall of 2006 (multiple computer upgrades lost the original file dates) and March of this year.

SL looks back in the day were certainly something.  I'd say you look much more distinguished now.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

After some observation, I would like to offer a suggestion to SL inworld merchnants:

*ahem*

Dear inworld store owners: 

If you're going to generate your store logo at cooltext, at least change the colors and font from the standard examples! :/ 

It is a good resource but you're not the only one who knows about it. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amaranthim Talon said:

It's a struggle- but someone has to do it....

I struggle to wear a wrist  watch at all.

(edit) hehehe .... more fun with automated censors. It didn't like the term as a singe word: wris*****ch

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MAMAbabe Magic said:

People still use Cool Text?

ewww thats nasty :D

;____;

6 minutes ago, MAMAbabe Magic said:

anything is better than generated stuff

Cooltext makes better signs that I can from just slapping free fonts on layers in gimp. ;_____;

• Like 1

Hey there - for those of you who'd like to meet new folks in SL, or have a hankering to speak at a live mic event (text or voice are fine), there's a monthly event in Bay City called "Espresso Night" - it's held the first Tuesday of every month at a coffeehouse called "The Pen."

From a notecard sent by Marianne McCann:

What is "Espresso Yourself?"  It's a chance to take your spot on the stage and share. Tell a joke, share your poetry, read a chapter from your favorite book, sing a song.  Just share! As I mentioned, you can use text or voice...it's up to you. Talent not required, but passion is mandatory! :D

The Pen is located in Bay City.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Mashpee/76/48/26.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MAMAbabe Magic said:

People still use Cool Text?

ewww thats nasty :D

I do graphic design, mines are not always great, I made some of them ages ago, however

anything is better than generated stuff.

Heh...I've never heard of Cool Text.  Had to Google it. :P

• Like 2