Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Have been missing in illness.

(related - making up missing a day of work by working 10/11/12 hours the rest of the days of the week is hard, especially if still kinda ill).

ETA: Hope people have fun at hangout party.  I will be away from computer last two weeks of April. Weekends, not weeks.  Last two weekends. Of April.

Edited by Lexxi Gynoid

5 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Steely!  *waves*   Hope all is well in your world. :)

1 minute ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

(related - making up missing a day of work by working 10/11/12 hours the rest of the days of the week is hard, especially if still kinda ill).

Glad you are feeling better. Sorry you have to work so hard. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

Awww... poor kitty...I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon. :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lexxi Gynoid said:

ETA: Hope people have fun at hangout party.  I will be away from computer last two weeks of April. Weekends, not weeks.  Last two weekends. Of April.

Poor kitty! I'm sorry you'll be gone and that you've been sick. I'm going to try to make it, altho I almost always forget these kinds of things and make maybe the last five minutes >.>

• Like 1