How much your earning in fish hunt?? :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tinies like to fish and have been fishing for years and years.  I only visited the tinies on a Sunday while they were fishing so I've never actually fished in SL nor bought a rod but just visited.  But, they seem to like it and it's a weekly thing.  I've been in the tiny groups since Sept. 2019 and they've been fishing every week, so they must like it.  What they make, I have no idea.  What if it's like 50 linden for a morning session>  but to kids who have nothing, that's something, 50 linden.  I don't think anyone is getting rich there but I have a feeling it gives a bit to some kids or those who don't have much.  It's no rich bonanza thing.  

Edited by FairreLilette

16 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Tinies like to fish and have been fishing for years and years.  I only visited the tinies on a Sunday while they were fishing so I've never actually fished in SL.  But, they seem to like it and it's a weekly thing.  I've been in the tiny groups since Sept. 2019 and they've been fishing every week, so they must like it.  What they make, I have no idea.  What if it's like 50 linden for a morning session>  but to kids of have nothing, that's something, 50 linden.  I don't think anyone is getting rich there but I have a feeling it gives a bit to some kids or those who don't have much.  It's no rich bonanza thing.  

Tinies use 7Seas to run contests, which is a completely different system. It's not a make-money-fast game, as it doesn't give out money at all. It gives out fish (possibly including special custom fish and item prizes set up by the owner). The competition board hands out trophies to the winners. There's only money involved if the person running the contest decides to give money prizes as well (which they'll handle manually... the system doesn't have any way to send out money).

In short, it's a system designed for fun and to let communities run fishing contests. It's not designed to give people money or raise traffic for land owners.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I was looking up Fish Hunt on Google when this thread popped up. So I clicked on to the forums and started reading it. As for Silver, I did not know it had not been approved. No one did. And, I don't work for Wili Clip. I just play FH because I am blind and it is accessible to me using a screen reader. I am just trying to be friendly.

On 3/23/2021 at 11:25 AM, CeleneHighwater said:

I play Fish Hunt, have for years. I make a lot of L$ doing this; I have about 6K lindens sitting in my account right now thanks to it. What a lot of people miss is the community aspect of it. As Dayz said in her post, you don't need expensive rods to play. You can just grab a beginner rod and start fishing to your heart's content.

For me it's not just the fishing itself and the fun that brings, but the community surrounding it. I know this topic is old, but I wanted to resurrect it because Fish Hunt is more alive than ever. I would recommend doing it if you are looking for a good community to make friends and for some extra lindens to help your L$ needs in SL. I make plenty to get whatever I want and need in world. And I have made so many friends.

So, these friends, are they the sort that will be there for you when you need them in real life? Are they the sort that will stand by you no matter what even after they've told you off for being an @$$? Or are they just acquaintances that you like to think of as friends?

In my experience, real friends do not exist in SL and the so called communities are jokes. But what do I know? I'm just a bitter old woman watching humans burn everything down around them.

On 7/27/2016 at 5:15 PM, Vinxent9 said:

well i'm fishing only for fun.. and i can't get any job because most job require 30 day old in SL ._.

Understood. But any of these schemes pay very little in $L and require an awful lot of your time. You would be much better served to simply register a credit card with LL and buy some $L. This goes for the jobs you can get after you've been around for 30 days, too.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 3:29 PM, Polenth Yue said:

Tinies use 7Seas to run contests, which is a completely different system. It's not a make-money-fast game, as it doesn't give out money at all. It gives out fish

7seas is really fun and simple to set up, all the public builds I've done have had a little spot somewhere hidden away just for the odd silly afternoon.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2016 at 5:18 PM, Vinxent9 said:

well i'm just starting fish hunt lately and i want to know guys how much can you earn from fish hunt??

If you are participating in the game Fish hunting. you probably joined the LGH group. there is a site for this group goldtokens.net. it has ranking sections, where you can see the best players with their experience and earnings. Unfortunately, the site was recently broken and a lot of data disappeared .. there were hundreds of thousands of Linden dollars earned. but a couple of months after the demolition, good results of the fishermen's hard work are already visible. Yes, of course, fishing takes a lot of time to earn,. but if you have a goal to make lindens, you can  do it

19 minutes ago, XemmaN said:

If you are participating in the game Fish hunting. you probably joined the LGH group. there is a site for this group goldtokens.net. it has ranking sections, where you can see the best players with their experience and earnings. Unfortunately, the site was recently broken and a lot of data disappeared .. there were hundreds of thousands of Linden dollars earned. but a couple of months after the demolition, good results of the fishermen's hard work are already visible. Yes, of course, fishing takes a lot of time to earn,. but if you have a goal to make lindens, you can  do it

The site was supposedly hacked not broken.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

The site was supposedly hacked not broken.

Yes. I agree that there is such an assumption. It is strange that there was no investigation and punishment of those responsible. it is annoying and makes you distrust this site and the game .. It's a pity that people have lost their income. People had to search for their latest income on the Internet in order to regain the experience, earnings depend on it. ... I also lost a certain amount that I did not manage to allocate at the ATM. but I already caught the fish again and earning lindens

7 hours ago, XemmaN said:

.. It's a pity that people have lost their income.

I wonder where that income went, the lost income, that people lost in the "hack", that hack that lost a huge number of people a huge amount of income, in L$. 

Where did those L$ go. 

because they don't just vanish if the fish game database changes and forgets how many L$ is owed to whom.

Who has those L$ now. I wonder.

Also. This isn't how hacks work ... that hack, the claimed hack that selectively lost the records of how much money some people had, that's not how hacks work.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I wonder where that income went, the lost income, that people lost in the "hack", that hack that lost a huge number of people a huge amount of income, in L$. 

Where did those L$ go. 

because they don't just vanish if the fish game database changes and forgets how many L$ is owed to whom.

Who has those L$ now. I wonder.

Also. This isn't how hacks work ... that hack, the claimed hack that selectively lost the records of how much money some people had, that's not how hacks work.

The hacker had a backdoor for months since summer and the final hack happened in November 11th. The hacker wiped all players data and payouts data to cover their tracks. The L$ were stolen by the hacker's many accounts that he used to cash out L$ from ATM for months (at max 300 L$ a day per avatar because that is the hardcoded security limit on ATM).

2nd hack happened in December but by then we already had backups in place and players didn't loose their progress since the 1st hack and then in 5 days / 5 nights (with eating just pizza daily)  I went through all the hundreds files on the server, looked over the code and managed to find the backdoor that the hacker was using to have access to the database. The hacker was locked out for good and we have daily automated backups in place. The code of all systems was hardened. The logins from websites removed and any forms that could be used for hacker.

My sleep was distorted for months. The land owners since the hack put so much money in the fishing buoys and were running multiplier earnings events so that all the players managed to restore their L$ and earned multiple over.

After hack I had to visit hundreds of landowners and manually input the landowners data for each fishing place. It was a lot of work and together with moderators we managed to restore the players fishing experience from internet history of top players page (web archive).

Hacks happen even to fortune 500 companies.

I am not an accident to happen. Hackers happen even to the best. I don't wish something like that upon you or the company that you work at Selene Gregoire. We survived it and we implemented lots of additional security and hardened all loose ends and we have daily backups.

Only after the hack and for the fact that I was able to survive something like that (before it was my biggest fear as before I did not have any experience with hackers and how to deal with them) I am now more confident and prepared to grow much larger business. Because we have strong foundations in place. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And it did shoot the Fish Hunt game to a rapid growth and we now have a record number of active fishing places and still growing strong.

Edited by Wili Clip

On 3/25/2021 at 9:09 AM, Silent Mistwalker said:

So, these friends, are they the sort that will be there for you when you need them in real life? Are they the sort that will stand by you no matter what even after they've told you off for being an @$$? Or are they just acquaintances that you like to think of as friends?

In my experience, real friends do not exist in SL and the so called communities are jokes. But what do I know? I'm just a bitter old woman watching humans burn everything down around them.

I don't use the term friend lightly. I have made a lot of great and true friends in SL, and yes, in Fish Hunt. That's why I recommend it. The people are kind. And yes, I have friends in SL that I believe I could count on in RL.

What people are missing about Fish Hunt is the community aspect. It is so much more than just fishing. Fishing is a relaxing pastime, but we do it with friends. We have fun. That's the whole point. If you want to get rich fast, SL isn't where you should be. No one has ever claimed you get rich quick by playing Fish Hunt. What has been said is that you will make friends and have a good time while you earn some lindens along the way.

As for Wili, he has worked hard to ensure that all of his products are accessible to those of us with visual impairment. As a blind person, I can use everything he builds in world and that means something to me. That is an honorable quality.

Mermaid always used to tell and provoke people to buy silver it will go to 1000 lindens. Mermaid how can you say you are not staff aren't you a member of silver committee? Holding such a high position you led people into buying silver at higher prices which became 0 now. Thank you Mermaid! 

Good Friends are the ones that stand by you everytime not the ones who always play for lindens! 

Edited by SiennaKeti

6 hours ago, SiennaKeti said:

Mermaid always used to tell and provoke people to buy silver it will go to 1000 lindens. Mermaid how can you say you are not staff aren't you a member of silver committee? Holding such a high position you led people into buying silver at higher prices which became 0 now. Thank you Mermaid! 

Good Friends are the ones that stand by you everytime not the ones who always play for lindens! 

I can say here and officially Celene is not a member of our staff.

The silver economy simulation game you are mentioning is being restructured into silver mining game and the technical specifications have been sent to LL.

In SES there were many virtual jobs and community positions but none of them made participants part of staff. For doing jobs players were receiving FREE silver. But that game doesn't exist anymore and new one is planned and players will be able to exchange their silver from previous game for silver mines that will be able to be sold for L$.

If we get green light from LL product managers.

Edited by Wili Clip
  • Haha 1

We have many very active players who are aligned with our vision and mission to participating in building the biggest gaming community in SL that is not only the biggest but also the most friendly and tolerant to all nationalities, skin colors and cultures.

We are already the biggest community and we are international and we have the support of the landowners community of SL.

We would never become the biggest community without support of our landowners. Some have been supporting our community through several years. 

As we survived the hacking we are not only the biggest but also the most connected, strongest and resilient.

Our players are proud to be members of our community.

Because of the size and rate of growth of our community there is a lot of envy.

We also get a lot of public attacks and attempts to harm our reputation sometimes by players who have been banned from our fishing game and community for violating our tos by for example using bots to try to cheat in fishing. Then they create alts and some even on this forum to spread negativity and lies or fabrications.

I have learned to just ignore that and accept it as a part of growing large business in Second Life.

There are many talented engineers and designers who could make Second Life amazing but they leave SL because of such attacks by some people in SL. It is not a very friendly environment for big creators. 

So I say to everyone. Do not believe what someone is writing on forums or the accusations they make. 

Come and join our gaming community and see how things are in reality for yourself. 

There is a reason why we became biggest community. If all the things some people write about us were true we would have never be able to become the biggest and most friendly community. 

But to confirm that you will need to experience it yourself by joining and not by reading what someone writes on forums. : )

\O.. O/

*Hi5*

Edited by Wili Clip

22 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I haven't believed a single word you have posted on the forum. You are not what you present yourself to be, imo.

By all means you don't have to believe anything that you read on forum by anyone and that is what I am also saying. I myself don't create an opinion on people from what I read about them. But from their interactions with me and how they are with me. Usually I can see fast if I can trust someone or if someone is not worthy of my trust. And from forums you'll never be able to really know someone. 

But if you really want to get to know me you can join our community and see me how I do things on a daily basis, who I am. You can interact with me.. I am almost always in SL and part of the community. I am an open book. Transparent and I answer all questions that someone asks me.

If you choose to doubt me that is your free will and you can do anything you want. I am not a politician and not into popularity contests. I am the way I am and because of my work and because I do my work in spirit of reciprocity and fairness to people (who come in touch with me), they like me and like doing business with me, while there are some people who don't like me but they also don't know me or they have issues with being negative, impatient, hating, intolerant to those who are different. But that is not my problem if someone is on overall a negative and hateful person.

\O.. O/ 

Edited by Wili Clip

15 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

By all means you don't have to believe anything that you read on forum by anyone and that is what I am also saying. I myself don't create an opinion on people from what I read about them. But from their interactions with me and how they are with me. Usually I can see fast if I can trust someone or if someone is not worthy of my trust. And from forums you'll never be able to really know someone. 

But if you really want to get to know me you can join our community and see me how I do things on a daily basis, who I am. You can interact with me.. I am almost always in SL and part of the community. I am an open book. Transparent and I answer all questions that someone asks me.

If you choose to doubt me that is your free will and you can do anything you want. I am not a politician and not into popularity contests. I am the way I am and because of my work and because I do my work in spirit of reciprocity and fairness to people (who come in touch with me), they like me and like doing business with me, while there are some people who don't like me but they also don't know me or they have issues with being negative, impatient, hating, intolerant to those who are different. But that is not my problem if someone is on overall a negative and hateful person.

\O.. O/ 

Sorry, no, not falling for it. I've been around too long  and seen too much. I know a snake oil salesman when I see one.

im-not-falling-for-that-again-109170.jpg

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wili Clip said:

The silver economy simulation game you are mentioning is being restructured into silver mining game and the technical specifications have been sent to LL.

In SES there were many virtual jobs and community positions but none of them made participants part of staff. For doing jobs players were receiving FREE silver. But that game doesn't exist anymore and new one is planned and players will be able to exchange their silver from previous game for silver mines that will be able to be sold for L$.

If we get green light from LL product managers.

I for one can't wait for everyone to loose their money hyping virtual silver to the moon.

💸💸💸💸💎🙌🚀🚀🚀🚀🌙

• Like 2

Still I feel traffic games should be created by LL than individuals. I lost lots on games like these than earning. More land owners or trusted brands like firestorm or estate companies should think about making traffic games. It's just my personal Opinion

Edited by SiennaKeti

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.