How much your earning in fish hunt?? :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Wouldn't actually be that hard. They give Gems out at linden realms but those are redeemable for Ls.  Hence, people cheat.  GEMS for product with a specific avatar age is perfect.  No use creating alts as the GEMS have no intrinsic value.  Quality stores don't need the traffic so that too is irrelevant.

I'd take GEMS to trade for collectables like the kind Backbone has with it's products, it wouldn't have to be worth anything else as long as the collectables are really good.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/27/2016 at 1:44 AM, Amethyst Jetaime said:

I don't play it because I've concluded after checking it out, watching people, and what people have posted on this forum about it that you'll never make enough money to make it worth the time and any $L's you invest in it buying better rods and bait.

The best way to get $L's is to buy them.  Give up something small in RL such as eating lunch out, buying a Starbucks coffee, give up going out once in a while, etc. and use the money you save to buy them.  Or get a part time job and work a couple hours a week at it.  You can live like a queen on just a small amount of RL money.

If you don't want to spend any money, get a job as a club host, dancer or something else.  You'll make a lot more $L's for the time you put into it , meet people that could become friends, and have a lot more fun.

Fishing can be fun too and you meet a ton of people that fish just like you with their rods. I went to a sim last night and it was full of people fishing together and talking :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.