How much your earning in fish hunt?? :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Pepe with a Napolean complex?

I like to build and grow big things. I am an entrepreneur in SL and I don't have any Napoleon complex 🙃
As an entrepreneur I look for things for which there is a demand for and I build them. I create game systems in Second Life. I've been doing that for 10 years now and this has become my profession and I became specialized for virtual world Second Life. 🙂

And the results of my work is over 500 000 registered players. 10s of thousands of monthly active players. Vibrant community and a SL group with 44 000+ members 

1000s of farmers in Second Life. Around 500 000 USD earned and cashed out by all players and at the rate as we are growing we have a goal of reaching 1 000 000 USD paid out to the gamers in Second Life by the end of this year.

Edited by Wili Clip

The main problem with these kind of games is land owners have to spend to get traffic and players have to spend on expensive items to earn better. In case if anything goes wrong like city coins, silver or any others failed older games we players loose money and it is not refunded. It is kind of very frustrating. 

Everyone starts out in these kind of games to earn lindens but as we get hooked to these investment games which are very risky and has a chance to loose money because most of these are games are like closely related investment in one leads to another. 

So, I request Linden labs to create Linden earning games which are free from bitcoin like things or pyramid scheme investments

Edited by SiennaKeti

According to your logic SiennaKeti... the problem with Second Life products (skins, hair, shapes and all avatar accessories and other virtual goods) and everything in Second Life is that people have to pay for them... OK. Right.

None of my games contain any investments at all. Customers pay L$ for the product and they receive an end product. No one is ever forced into buying anything. I have no idea what you're talking and mentioning regarding pyramid schemes you are defaming products brands (mind I warn you that this is illegal and I can trigger a lawsuit against you for spreading lies and  and harming a real business).

A statement is defamatory if is harmful to the trading reputation of the company. An attack on the products or services of a company is only defamatory if it attacks the integrity, competence or other reputational value of the business. It is the overall effect of the statement that matters..

https://www.mondaq.com/canada/libel-defamation/154372/an-overview-of-business-defamation

Product disparagement -- also called commercial disparagement, product defamation, trade libel or slander of goods -- is a false statement about a product that hurts its maker.

I am giving you a fair warning to stop doing that. I have resources to trigger lawsuit against you for damage to my business. This isn't a joke.

Edited by Wili Clip
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:
21 minutes ago, SiennaKeti said:

these kind of games

It's a general statement, not specifically addressed to one game.

Yes in a forum topic: How much your earning in fish hunt?

We are all adults here. I understand if someone doesn't like me but there is a fine line between not liking me and actually starting to do real damage to a business.

I have worked really hard for 10 years to grow my business. I am going to protect the reputation of it and even if I have to take someone to court to prevent people from defaming my business. This is not a joke.

Edited by Wili Clip
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wili Clip said:

I am giving you a fair warning to stop doing that. I have resources to trigger lawsuits for damage to my business. This isn't a joke.

Baseless threats are such a good look.

Especially from someone who's absolutely a 100% legitimate serious business man frog

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Especially from someone who's absolutely a 100% legitimate serious business man frog

Trust me that I am a real person behind my avatar and my business is real and I have the tools and resources to enforce the protection of my legal rights and protect the reputation of my business.

Edited by Wili Clip
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Ok, I understood so I should only praise about fishing here and should not post my frustration about losses on old dead games. 

Linden labs please create Linden earning games which are free from investments and give a chance for people to earn with out investments or make Linden realms game publicly available to sims that need traffic

Edited by SiennaKeti

8 minutes ago, SiennaKeti said:

I'm saying it is better to avoid investment games and asking Linden labs to create games free from investments that don't need investments to earn

But LL already made those games. It only requires payment info on file and it is not a investment. What kind of game you have in your mind perhaps you should explain it first.

Edited by RunawayBunny

4 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

Trust me that I am a real person behind my avatar and my business is real and I have the tools and resources to enforce the protection of my legal rights and protect the reputation of my business.

I'm sure your lawyer will be ecstatic hearing you want to sue pseudonymous people who expressed mean opinions about your admittedly predatory "games" on a forum. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SiennaKeti said:

I mean linden labs should make Linden realms kind of games available to land owners who want to host them for traffic

This is why Classifieds exist (its not a traffic game but somewhat same thing) paid advertisement and traffic redirection. They don't have to provide any service for traffic they already have a service for it. Not sure if it is working as intended but it probably does work considering expensive price :)

Edited by RunawayBunny
  • Like 1

Nobody is arguing that your current business venture isn't profitable or that some people enjoy it, Wili. They hold the oppinion that it is predatory. An oppinion I personally share, given that two people close to me also lost a great deal when your service was hacked, and you refused to make things right. 

Those stories follow you. And the stories of your other ventures that were shut down, or related to crypto, or felt predatory in ways that people were unwilling to participate in. 

I would say from the goals and tone of your posts (trying to find ways to increase your revenue, trying to find ways to increase your market by increasing the number of people in Second Life, etc) it sounds like you may have saturated your market and growth isn't happening at a rate you're comfortable with. I get it, this happens in business... But coming to the forums to argue with people who have every reason to be wary of you isn't helping. 

Edited by Bitterthorn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Wili Clip said:

Yet you still haven't filed an appropriate DMCA?  One would think that would be of more importance than a few people expressing displeasure on the forums.   

• Like 3

I don't think that LL is interested in recreating what already exists. It is not easy to create a successful game that many people would find fun playing. I am a game creator myself and it took me years of learning about different things from psychology of human behavior, sociology, economics, product ergonomics...

What LL could do is create more scripting functions and tools for programmers in Second Life to be able to make games and products faster. What company Roblox so successfully did that even kids can create.

To give more tools to promote creativity is a very successful model for a platform that thrives on creativity and creations from people from all over the world. Roblox company has valuation of multi billion dollars because they took a good strategy.

If Linden Lab hires more programmers I see them doing that for adults what Roblox successfully did for the kids. It is a successful strategy.

Seeing what works good in Second Life and then re-creating that content in-house to compete against its own users would be against the credo of Linden Lab company and the spirit of Second Life itself and would hurt and destroy reputation of Second Life as a world where you can create content and benefit from your own creations.

That would actually make content creators less motivated to create content in Second Life and a lot of talented and skilled people would leave to other creative platforms that don't do that just because of the threat that their time, skills and money they put in their work will be in some way destroyed and nullified by the LL company itself.

I don't see something like that happening. Probably even the new owners of Linden Lab understand these things and in the spirit of protecting their investment they'd not support something like that.

Edited by Wili Clip

6 minutes ago, SiennaKeti said:

Got it about classifieds really a great idea. I have nothing against anyone. I'm just expressing my frustration about Losses in old dead games 

Ohh :(I understand my opinion about those games (I have tried multiple fishing, flower, cone jump, vault games and I have farms somewhere gifted by one of my colleague) not bad.. I mean it is not a joy source but it is something to do while I have nothing to do cure for boredom.

My suggestion don't invest anything, if it is requiring investment run away fast :)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yet you still haven't filed an appropriate DMCA?  One would think that would be of more importance than a few people expressing displeasure on the forums.   

The DMCA was appropriate. At this time I am not interested to pursue it. The copy games through the years failed to grow because it is so obvious to everyone which game is the original and which is copy. Many copies through time died out on their own as most people prefer to support the original.

Plus none of the copy game creator is investing so much into their business as I am because they're copies and it doesn't make sense to put time, money into something that is never going to grow and directly copying someone is also morally wrong.

And now as I am in public eyes and known it is going to be even harder for copy makers to justify their doing.

Edited by Wili Clip
  • Haha 1

Just now, LucieGmehling said:

Hi Wili. We should also give credit to 7 seas and Neo- Realms the first fishing games in sl 

Sure and I agree. I have a very close friend in SL who supports 7 seas. I've seen many of fishing places that have my fishing system that they also have 7 seas. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.