All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm with you 100% on how the short bus could be offensive, but... I just saw it again now. They haven't removed it. Yeah, replacing it with something offensive to everyone rather than just a small percentage would be cool. My vote is for a Cybertruck full of goofy aliens.
  3. The head is Lulutka Billie Shape is Midori's Babi but I modified it to kinda look like the LEA picture which uses the Avalon head The skin is ND/MD Lea Skin - Toast Hair is WingsSD EF310
  4. Peeve - the sweatshirt I bought at an event has a specular layer applied, and is no mod. It does not look good under a lot of lighting and I can't fix it.
  5. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Meincassel Teleport at Meincassel (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Grass Hills - 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND ALL PARCELS FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  6. Hi everyone. I'm looking for some clarification please. If I have land and I want to downgrade, am I still able use the land up to the downgrade date if it is assigned to a group? So let's say my renewal/downgrade date is September 30th and it want to start the process in July. Will I be able to downgrade and still have use of the Group assigned land?
  7. Contact: discord - Alexcaroft InWorld - Alexacroft for any issues/questions contact Pricing clothes, garments, armors 3D Modeling - bring photos/references for price estimation Rigging - 2500$L per body Fitting - 2000$L per body Fixing broken mesh - 2000$L per model AO Bakes - 2500$L per image Pricing avatar, animesh, monsters, creatures, Full Animesh rigging with bento face, bento fingers, bento wings - 250.000$L Avatar rigging No bento anything - 60.000$L 2 Hands bento rigging - 20.000$L Wings bento rigging - 40.000$L Face/head bento rigging - 150.000$L some Previous works can be found here https://www.deviantart.com/elitekitten
  8. The orangutans understand generalized hatred. C H I M P
  9. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly, softly, invalidating outspoken sloths. The end is final, almost, indefinitely. Boils down
  10. Other avis can see me as normal, but I see my avi as mostly transparent, with triangles for shoulders belly legs; most of face is missing.
  11. Community: Event RIDE OUT COBRAS MC WORLD 1 PM SLT Time: SAT, 3/23/24 1PM slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Start Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor) YOU may not know us, but there was a time when you didn't have groups or a lot of friends in SL until you met them first. Maybe, it's time you visited a new region just to say hello, meet some new people and, possibly, some new friends! Don't forget to visit our "Nightmare Before Christmas" Track
  12. Today
  13. You do realize, that LL takes a small cut of profits on MP and even when someone sells their Linden Dollars? These companies have to make their money somehow. Yeah they are a pretty steep price, but it is also expensive to run those servers that hold the apps and stuff.
  14. When you make plans with those two friends who can never quite get along....😆🤷‍♀️
  15. Actually the opposite, pascal was definitely an outlier of a generation. But it’s hardware performance tier being similar to the rtx 3060 while being nearly the same wattage is somewhat normal. The 1080 is a 180 watt card, the 3060 is 170 watts. What isn’t, is that it’s product placement tier equivalent, the 3080 , is 320 watts, as is the 4080. Even my partners card, the Titan X pascal, the top end of that generation, is only 250 watts. Meanwhile the 4090 is 450 watts. And further is that those numbers for peak wattage don’t include transient spikes, where the cards can very briefly tap over 600 watts, both 3000 and 4000 series do that as well. Where cards like the 3090ti could run close to 500 watts under load and spike to 650 momentarily, which would actually kill some power supplies. GPUs have gotten way more power hungry, it’s a shame.
  16. Peeve: Seeing the new Lab gab today, when I wish I would have seen it before downgrading my premiums.. hehehe So here is a question. If you downgrade from premium to basic and you are still in your premium term. Do they charge you again for upgrading back to premium or does it pick up where you are at today with no additional costs? ETA: Never mind, I see that they let you cancel the request on the upgrade page.. hehehe Now I have to roll for nice spots in Beli again..Which I really was kind of wanting to do before anyways.. lol
  17. We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available. Regards, A.I. PS: TSOP P.P.S. Oh! FYI: This! Without that blog, nobody will care. Tomorrow things might improve slightly. Life is ... well, beautiful. Timing makes a pudding delicious, so furries hear spoons jingling hypnotically in Ahern unless they poke spork into sensitive sexy mice. Whining solves pitchforks, but why and who, Caligula? Who and what mayonnaise does considerable light saltiness Twinkies. Who gesturebated at llamas everyday? Drama! But love is fuzzy. Ironically, yesterday became tomorrow, briefly, softly, invalidating outspoken sloths. The end is final, almost, indefinitely. Boils
  18. Thanks for the help guys, I'll give it a shot and see what happens
  19. Hello friends! Posting this awesome setup in Bay City - Edgartown, as follows: 4 parcels 100% protected, made from: 816 sqm - 560 prims 768 sqm - 526 prims 1552 sqm - 1064 prims 1024 sqm - 702 prims TOTAL: 4160 sqm - 2852 prims I also have another parcel in Edgartown at 1056 sqm - 724 prims (5216 sqm - 3581 TOTAL PRIMS) WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR: 3 adjacent parcels in Bay City, preferably 100% (4x) protected, plus difference at a fair price (~130 L$/sqm). These parcels cost an arm and a leg, so please don't lowball. I don't mind alternative offers, but consider I'm not a land trader, so you might get a simple no-no. If you looking to buy, 130L$/sqm is not a fair price anymore, last similar setup I saw for sale was 724k L$ for 4 parcels. Have fun, good people of SL! Contact Condamnante inworld. If you feel like you wasted your time with this post, grab this free PBR GLTF material library from here, will make your builder's day better
  20. I just love that look! May I ask where the head, the skin, and the hair are from? Thanks!
  21. mmmm crunchy jpeg side note, the music being listened to here was the entire of Aquarium by Aqua, start to finish, at her request
  22. LL has no influence on paypal fees, only at their own. I said nothing about LL fees or their influence on Paypal fees. Tilia charges a fee to transfer Tilia$ to Paypal. Since Brad Oberwager is the CEO of both LL and Tilia at this time, he can decide on the Tilia fee structure as its CEO. The Thunes CEO will set those fees when Tilia becomes Thunes. At my location in the USA the Tilia fee for a Process Credit is: 5% fee (minimum $3.00 USD fee, maximum $500.00 USD fee ) At one time the fee was near zero and it has kept increasing over the years. I pay $25 USD in fees to Tilia to transfer $500 USD to Paypal. This fee is determined by Tilia. And when Thunes replaces Tilia, Thunes will determine the fee for transfers to Paypal, digital wallets, bank accounts, credit cards, etc. These fees might be more or less than today. That is why I said nothing should change until 2025. Of course Tilia could change the fees before the buyout, though that seems unlikely. This is what we get for that 5% fee from Tilia to Paypal: How long does it take to process credits? If approved, the request will be subject to a fee (the “Process Credit Fee”) payable to Tilia, and the credit will be processed within approximately five (5) to ten (10) business days* following the request. Some requests may take up to thirty (30) days to process. * Monday through Friday, not including US holidays. I can transfer funds from Paypal to my Bank, or from my Bank to Paypal for NO CHARGE, with only a 2 day transmission delay.
  1. Load more activity