Lelutka Holiday Is Coming!

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

44 minutes ago, mizzynight said:

I find it harder to shape than Raven, gotta find the right skin 

Lelutka Noel Shape.png

That's true. I first was very happy with the fact I can shape it Na'vi but later saw that her eyes look weird. It's like the eyes fall back in the head but only in the upper lid area. My shape is extreme and I haven't seen it when I turn human. Still I'm sad now 😞

• Sad 3

It is already 1000 avatars wearing Noel, according to Bonniebots.

2023: Noel and Kris                   1068 / 397

2022: Raven and Quinn             1452 / 688

2021: Kaya and Logan               1639 / 940

2020: Lilly and Alain                   1359 / 379

The top female head is still Avalon, with 3767 users. The numbers will change. It is not many who got the heads yet. But it is also some that try on the new heads, and then go back to another one.

It is quite amazing that Lelutka can give out all these heads. Logan is the most worn male head, and it was a freebie.

Some heads who show up of previous gifts, could have been bought later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Alright, I was finally able to pull myself away from stores and I finished Kris this morning. Figured I'd toss him in here since I made a few different looks. Haven't even messed with Noel yet. Not too interested in her (sorry not sorry).

@Scylla Rhiadra & @Mistress Morbid, he's doooone!

This is the Lel Kris head with the addon+ eyebrows and metaHumano gift skin in Tan. Fortunately, it matches my Stray Dog body skin perfectly (which saved a bit of cash)! Everything else was shopped from stores or my ridiculous inventory. Also, shoutout to Leltuka for giving the boys GLITTTTTTTTERRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Always my favorite thing to play with.

giphy.gif

I am absolutely addicted to styling this avatar. He fits everything I try on SO WELL. I have dozens of clothing demos in my Recent folder and it took restraint not to buy everything.

Lelutka Kris

Lelutka Kris 2

Lelutka Kris 3

Lelutka Kris 4
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

The numbers will change. It is not many who got the heads yet. But it is also some that try on the new heads, and then go back to another one.

Thee days I normally wear a Raven, I changed to that last year from my Nova.

I noticed that the Noel shape I put up on the MP has had about 2000 search hits in 30 hours, so that's about 2000 searches for Noel shapes in that time, seems that about half the people searching haven't worn the head out in public yet, where the bots can count them.

never before managed to get all my me candidates for a change of look to the wanted locations this fast.. now a longer job waiting i think, unpack and give them a new personality.

Is it me or is it really less crowded on the gift regions, took only one or two tries to enter, even with the 95% majority of me's being basic

4 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

I doubt it makes a big difference, most Belli regions are mostly empty most of the time, because, the people are out shopping or clubbing or invading strangers homes on the mainland or whatever.

Maybe most of them are in RL?
It seems to be more than a rumor, there is piling evidence that it really exists.

• Haha 5

image.thumb.png.8a1ee2087b9aa01db89f588ee341edae.png

I played with Noel for a day. Pretty avatar and works really well but not "me". I DID however take the skins and makeup (plus some I bought) and did get from Lilly old UV to EvoX.    This gift hair makes my face look longer but with other styles I look pretty much the same but lighter eyebrows.  

Looking at my blog archives i have been in group since AT LEAST 2010.   Back when the store was outfits and hair and all that jazz :D.

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 4

Lelutka Noel head with LeLaPeau Holly skin. The default shape packaged with the head looks good enough as is; I only tweaked the body sliders on the Senra Jamie body.

fastfashionhead.thumb.jpg.842dd9e933b972316c4eb9e2592003b1.jpg

Body skin: Corvus lucky board prize
Eye shadow & lipstick from Izzie's Immortal make-up set

The rest of the outfit are thrown together with gifts from Shop & Hop Xmas 2023:
Hair by no.match
Coat by Belle Epoque
Pants by Elite Equestrian
Shoes by L+B Swear
AO by Body Language

fastfashionoutfit.thumb.jpg.9c369fb8ea454811baffdefcbc1817b4.jpg

• Like 18

On 12/10/2023 at 1:51 PM, Blush Bravin said:

Wasn't sure where I should post this because really it fits so nicely into three different threads. But here it goes for now. I haven't made an alt in forever, so with the Lelu giveaway I thought now is the perfect time. My goal in creating this new avie is for her to make it on her own in SL without any money from me except for her start up nest egg of $100L. I was going to make it zero but some gifts require $1L even if you do get the linden back. Another requirement for her is that she uses the Senra body and clothing made for the body except for the head. So here she is wearing one of the Jaime skins for the body, which I matched pretty closely to one of the giveaway skins. She's using a head skin, makeup, and earrings from the giveaway with a pair of glasses I found in the library.

NSportrait.thumb.jpg.dee469f14196c25bc89088eb1dbced32.jpg

NSjacket.thumb.jpg.8edf1452d63146f934f7f23acec78968.jpg

You can see more clearly that the skins for the head and body really do blend nicely using the BOM neck blender that was included with the head skin.

NStank.thumb.jpg.f467be92e074529519223e7719af05dc.jpg

I ran over to Body Language as soon as possible to get her free AO for new avies. It makes such a difference. 

NSsocute.thumb.jpg.784f2211ffac96194d11ca26f63618dd.jpg

It's a nice start to a project that will keep me entertained for awhile searching out freebies for her.

That's adorable! 😍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Lelutka Noel head with LeLaPeau Holly skin. The default shape packaged with the head looks good enough as is; I only tweaked the body sliders on the Senra Jamie body.

fastfashionhead.thumb.jpg.842dd9e933b972316c4eb9e2592003b1.jpg

Body skin: Corvus lucky board prize
Eye shadow & lipstick from Izzie's Immortal make-up set

The rest of the outfit are thrown together with gifts from Shop & Hop Xmas 2023:
Hair by no.match
Coat by Belle Epoque
Pants by Elite Equestrian
Shoes by L+B Swear
AO by Body Language

fastfashionoutfit.thumb.jpg.9c369fb8ea454811baffdefcbc1817b4.jpg

Love the fashion, and face...well done! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Head  - LeLUTKA Kris Head 3.1
   Body  - [Signature] Gianni - Mesh Body - v6.1
   Skin  - Not Found - All - (You can take a gift - Not Found -  Jack Christmas (Lelutka)
   Hair  - Vango (Anyone you like)
   Eyes  - AG. Mellow Eyes - Lelutka Evolution
   Shape - SHAPE Default lel EvoX Kris (Edited the parameters to your liking)999-004.png

Edited by DemienDark
  • Like 11

42 minutes ago, DemienDark said:

Head  - LeLUTKA Kris Head 3.1
   Body  - [Signature] Gianni - Mesh Body - v6.1
   Skin  - Not Found - All - (You can take a gift - Not Found -  Jack Christmas (Lelutka)
   Hair  - Vango (Anyone you like)
   Eyes  - AG. Mellow Eyes - Lelutka Evolution
   Shape - SHAPE Default lel EvoX Kris (Edited the parameters to your liking)

999-003.png

Edited by DemienDark
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

This is my sunny alt - she is usually a bit more tanned than me. I finally got the Carol eyes gift from Avi-Glam.

After trying on gift skin after gift skin, I remember it is more group gifts in the shops, not only this years round.

This is last year gift from Amara Beauty, it is called Raven. So if you missed it last year, go to the mainstore, not the new location. Amara Beauty has free body skins. amara beauty - body skin Legacy/Mait/eBODY/Kupra/Belleza/SLink. You can use "Area search" and type Body.

The lips are group gifts DeeTaleZ MU *open glossy Lips - rose* for Lel EVOX/ MEDIUM. There are more group gifts.

The eyeshadow are [theSkinnery] LongerNights Eyeshadow (LeLutkaEVOX) 5 And more group gifts... some are Genus though.

The hair is Stealthic - Adore.

The earrings is a previous Dark Mouse Jewelry gift. Not available anymore.

noel hel_001.png

I love that 60's mod look.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2023 at 12:50 AM, Marianne Little said:

A true story: I logged in this gentleman, and on his first try, he teleported staight in. Pure luck.

Here is he with the head, all layers is what he had before.

kris_002.thumb.png.011ff0aee7eb7eb06d3f5227aa94aebb.png

⬇️New version of Kris with beard+mustache from Volkstone, skin from Brabos "Kris" (Medium) and the Vango hair. All are gifts in this round.

I am wearing Brabos "Gandy" in the first picture, but the gift skin is younger. The Izzie aging layer makes him a bit older. Simple Bloom eyebrows (Not gifts)

I was going to test Avi-Glam eyes, but I think it is no point in going there before the weekend is over. Someone has to fix the gift vendor.

The hair is a keeper. It is no hairbase, I am using one of the hairbases that comes with Lelutka heads.

I wish the mustache and beard had an salt'n pepper option, but it is this dark grey or snow white. And tinting a white beard only gives a flat color.

kris_003.thumb.png.f97b74ee08cf0fc7ff59d0b905ed93ca.png

I love how he can look so young or mature, good job xx

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 88 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.