Christian groups and sims

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all..i am looking for active christian groups and sims to join..i have been searching for groups and churches but any places i have visited are empty and no active members in the groups..does anybody have any suggestions on places to visit or groups to join for a christian that are currently active?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Try searching in the Destination guide on this website, Deuce.  I saw all sorts spiritual organizations represented there, and I believe there were a couple of Christian ones.   Hopefully someone will see your post on this forum and vouch for a more active one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Try searching in the Destination guide on this website, Deuce.  I saw all sorts spiritual organizations represented there, and I believe there were a couple of Christian ones.   Hopefully someone will see your post on this forum and vouch for a more active one.

thanks Luna, i will take a look at the destination guide

• Like 1

unlike you unhelpful lot, last night I reached out to an SL friend who is religious and asked her if she could help out.

She told me she has reached out to the OP with details of an active Christian group with names/location etc. via a Christian friend of hers.

What makes it all the more better, said friend is an active Muslim.

Perhaps food for thought for some of you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello Deuce, as Bishop of Ville de Coeur and Minister in the Highlands of Scotland, I hold a service every Saturday and Sunday.  Saturdays are at l'Eglise de Bourgogne at 11:00am SLT, and Sundays at the Old High Church from 10:00am SLT.

You can join: my group, or the congregations of either l' Eglise de Bourgogne or the Old High church, Inverness

It would be great to welcome you.

Edited by Magnus Brody
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Pasting a reply from a friend who doesn't have have an account in this forum:

============================

Hi Deuce!  

With regards to your seeking for Christian groups and sims, I would like to recommend a couple of which I myself am a member.  Both are Catholic but all people of good will are abundantly welcome :)  

1. St. Bernadettes (St, Bernadette Church, Ravenheart (106, 157, 21) - General) is a charming little church on a family oriented sim, so if you have avatar kids (or want to have), they too are more than welcome.  You want to write to Father Christopher about the times when they hold daily prayers :)

2. St Columba's (St. Columba Abbey - O'Hare's Gap, Toyah (194, 35, 21) - Moderate) is an Abbey with a school attached :)  Father Kyle is the priest there and he can tell you when prayers and Mass are held.  Most of the congregation (tho certainly not all!!) are students from the school :)  The setting is a peaceful small Irish village with a lot of fun amenities :)

I hope this helps!

============================

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 6:32 PM, JeromFranzic said:

You rang?  Reads posting.  Thank you, @JeromFranzic.  Well, @deuce Sixpence, I'd be glad to join you in an active group but they seem to be at a time when I'm in my bed in England.  You're very welcome to look me up and perhaps we can go looking together, or watch the waves from my home some time.  It won't be right away as I've been undergoing cancer treatment for some months and have surgery next week, but I'll certainly pray about it, and hope to be in touch soon.  God bless you and keep you.  Waves cheerio to the forum once more.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

You rang?  Reads posting.  Thank you, @JeromFranzic.  Well, @deuce Sixpence, I'd be glad to join you in an active group but they seem to be at a time when I'm in my bed in England.  You're very welcome to look me up and perhaps we can go looking together, or watch the waves from my home some time.  It won't be right away as I've been undergoing cancer treatment for some months and have surgery next week, but I'll certainly pray about it, and hope to be in touch soon.  God bless you and keep you.  Waves cheerio to the forum once more.

Here's one non-Christian that will be keeping you in her thoughts. Here's to a speedy recovery! 🤗

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

You rang? 

Welcome back. May the omniversal cosmic source bless your solitary demiurge such that the uplifting benefits trickle down and eventually reach even you here in 3.5D reality in spite of all their tariffs, rebranding exercises, inequities, dualities, austerities, and artificial scarcities.

Edited by Brightstar7777
Where's the exit? I'm late for my next call, and oh by the way this building is on fire.

28 minutes ago, Brightstar7777 said:

Welcome back. May the omniversal cosmic source bless your solitary demiurge such that the uplifting benefits trickle down and eventually reach even you here in 3.5D reality in spite of all their tariffs, rebranding exercises, inequities, dualities, austerities, and artificial scarcities.

Love rain on you, too. - The Who

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Get well soon! 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

You're welcome, and good luck with the recovery! ^_^

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 438 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.