New Mystery Theme!

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, it doesn't look Mediterranean to me (definitely not Spain), but we are many countries here, with very different architectural styles. The idea of white adobe houses is not a proper nor an actual representation of our land.

Just the fact of representing homes outside the US, to connect with us non NorthAmerican residents, is great. I don't think they can come up with a style everyone agrees on, we are a group of very old and very diverse nations.

So thank you for picking up ideas from other countries. Having said that, I wouldn't mind living in a virtual Ibiza, by a pixel turquoise sea and surrounded by pine trees...

Edited by Elena Blossom
  • Like 8

I will make my guesses as Thousand Island(s) for Bali/Bora-Bora/Maldives, especially as a 512...which would also be ideal for an Adult theme because Honeymoon/Romance, I'm just saying...then Blue Cheese would maybe be French Provincial with a Chateau as the Community Center - and it could maybe be a blended 1024/2048 theme to give variety and pretty views. Just dreamy speculation of course. :)

• Like 4

I could be persuaded to up an alt to PP long term for something really different. 

The swamp might do it for a terrestrial house.  I can't think of anything else on the ground that would sway me to spend the money on an increased membership level long term. I will probably decorate one of the ranches for fun, but I can't imagine making "home" there.

An underwater home.  I love some of the underwater mole builds now.  There are even mermaid animations in some places.

A space home.  I know, not likely, but I sure would love to live in outer space. 

None of these are the mystery theme, though.  Just dreaming a bit.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I could be persuaded to up an alt to PP long term for something really different. 

Yes I feel same, I keep mine on a monthly option so I can test them out, get the content pack, build an addon if I get the urge and have some fun. I don't see me making any real decision until all themes are out. Immediately after letting out the ranch I got a wonderfully placed boat again - there are def themes I know my soft spots are such as boats and campers but I need to see the rest!

• Like 4

On 6/28/2023 at 2:18 PM, Fauve Aeon said:

I will make my guesses as Thousand Island(s) for Bali/Bora-Bora/Maldives, especially as a 512...which would also be ideal for an Adult theme because Honeymoon/Romance, I'm just saying...then Blue Cheese would maybe be French Provincial with a Chateau as the Community Center - and it could maybe be a blended 1024/2048 theme to give variety and pretty views. Just dreamy speculation of course. :)

I don't believe Bali/Bora-Bora/Fiji/Tahiti/Maldives theme is what we are seeing on the shown hint; however, when Thousand Islands was mentioned, I also thought, like you, that this could be in the Maldive Islands.

I am very hopeful that this theme is in the works for the near future because it is exactly what I've been waiting for and, judging from conversations in world with others, a 2048 water region is greatly anticipated. I'm in a stilt now and I can say that the sand and wave sound are my sanity.

So yes, PLEASE!!! Give us more water, sand, waves!!!!!!!

Maldives Island.jpg

Tahiti.jpg

bora-bora_1.jpg

Fiji.jpg

Maldives 2.jpg

• Like 4

Looking at that picture, I think I see an arched wooden door and arched windows along with the square windows. So I am thinking it is similar to the Spanish Colonial Revival Home. Spanish Colonial Revival is an expression of the architecture brought with the Spanish when they explored the Americas. In 1915 the Panama-California Exposition in San Diego featured several exhibit halls built in this style, which sparked its popularity. Originally found in Florida and California, it quickly spread around the United States.

spanish-colonial-revival-hero-short.jpg

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.