Post your Vintage Avatars glory (no mesh!)

2Tessa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have some oldies on my flicker.. hehehe

this was 2011, i think my hands might have been sculptie or something.. I can't remember hehehe

ETA: I just realized, The outfit I have on in this first picture is from  Yasum.. The coat and everything..hehehe

They've been around forever and still so creative. :)

5906444424_9031ea409d_c.jpg

This is from 2009.. I just kind of used this for threads that I felt were gonna be locked.. hehehe

3949344674_b14c4f8b85_c.jpg

These are from 2007 sporting mah Girl6 hair in my dancing phase Generating them linden dollars.. LOL

It was actually really good money dancing back then..

4342885204_e91fca4851_c.jpg

4051848518_bbe663499d_c.jpg

Well that's one way to start the day.. Cringe of the day before the first cup of tea. Ya, I won't regret that..  hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 14

This was from one of the way older versions of the forums when someone put a link to where we could make southpark characters of our avatars.. This was mine.. hehehe

3789664453_93c4196560_w.jpg

This was 2012.

The hair is from Lelutka back when they made hair still as well as the scarves and belt.. I wanna say those gloves are from a place called Dirty Lynx, which did really good sculpties.. Everything is modifiable, The hair the scarves and belt.. I still use them sometimes in different pictures.

I love the texturing work they did on the system layer outfit underneath it all..  There was so much good artists back then that did such nice texturing work..

6956087778_22a239cec5_h.jpg

This is from 2011, Back when Wasted Engineer used to be around the forums.. I really loved Wasted.. hehehehe

He used to alway say, This smells to Coffee!!\o/ When he felt something sneaking was going on..

He was always complaining about gambling houses..  I was playing with him on the forums one time  just beign silly with him..

I told him I opened a new place on the grid..  hehehe

5563806053_b5f3bb90d5_h.jpg

Oh and  also my lil Rawr kitty from like 2009 forums too.. hehehehe

5022566755_60366e2e09_o.gif

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

One to throw darts at! 2009.

I still am the same avatar but miss those flexi prims.

SL 1 Jan 2009.jpg

2tessa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Gustave Courbet  ( 💙 3 )

Edited by 2Tessa

41 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

You could blink and think it's mesh? I have been a sculpt lover in SL, I edited in place collars and lapels and what ever to give a 3d look.

Mesh or no mesh, your posts and avatars have always been a great inspiration for me (and your homes too!)

💖

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.