New peeve!

The item has been unlisted due to Listing Not Flagged As Adult - Sexually Explicit Content

IT WAS A LAMP!!!!  The ONLY thing vaguely "adult" about it was its NAME - "Lewd Lounge Love Lights"!!!  There was absolutely NO sexually explicit content at all!!!!!

Do they not actually LOOK at the items before doing this or just unilaterally unlist because of the item name?  

70b4d8c569be6a10391e032828ce09a3.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

New peeve!

The item has been unlisted due to Listing Not Flagged As Adult - Sexually Explicit Content

IT WAS A LAMP!!!!  The ONLY thing vaguely "adult" about it was its NAME - "Lewd Lounge Love Lights"!!!  There was absolutely NO sexually explicit content at all!!!!!

Do they not actually LOOK at the items before doing this or just unilaterally unlist because of the item name?  

When I still had my storename in my listings - XuX, they got set to adult automatically. Either because it's too close to XXX or because it sounds like alot like "sucks". You cannot immagine how that annoyed me. I need to rebrand, but I'm lazy and all I do nowadays is sell some gacha dublicates anyway .
So I doubt they look at the item at all. 

15 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

New peeve!

I'd probably file a Support ticket, mostly because sometimes I get ticked enough about stupidity that I don't want to just let it go and work around it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

New peeve!

Perhaps someone thought it was to be "sat upon"?

Today's peeve: when you plan to make food for four meals, but you make it so tasty that you'll be lucky if you get three meals out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

When you are given a big box of chocolates for Xmas from a client and have been slowly working your way through them, starting with the ones you really aren't terribly fond of and leaving the ones you REALLY like for later, and you hide the box somewhere "little hands" won't find them...but little hands DID find them and has rampaged through them EATING ALL THE FAVES!!!!!

Anyone want a child...free to ANY home?

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

When you are given a big box of chocolates for Xmas from a client and have been slowly working your way through them, starting with the ones you really aren't terribly fond of and leaving the ones you REALLY like for later, and you hide the box somewhere "little hands" won't find them...but little hands DID find them and has rampaged through them EATING ALL THE FAVES!!!!!

and the moral of the story is: eat your favorites first!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

You have to hide things right out in the open where they will never see them. Sometimes that means changing the container. 😉