Wish Linden would lock that thread, 100 pages of banging ya head on the wall is enough.

They just keep talking in circles and ignoring the reply's.  Then say the same thing all over again & again.

Its like watching a slow motion train wreck.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

Wish Linden would lock that thread, 100 pages of banging ya head on the wall is enough.

They just keep talking in circles and ignoring the reply's.  Then say the same thing all over again & again.

Its like watching a slow motion train wreck.

Peeve: I unfollowed the thread so I don't know about it anymore, unless someone I actually follow posts on it (or someone reacts to / replies to one of my posts on it).

Edited by Love Zhaoying

That thread has a very good purpose, and I guess that is the reason why the mods let it live:
People can let of steam and be grumpy for a while.
Within the next days they will log in and have to agree with the toss. Then they will cool down.
When that thread is shut down too early anger will only grow.

• Like 2

Peeve: being naturally clumsy can be expensive.  I ran into a table in my bedroom this morning sending my TV toppling forward smashing the screen into the  corner of the table. Yup, huge starburst crack and broken TV. *cries* 

I like having a TV, so down the mountain I drove in the rain to get a replacement. 

The new TV is "smarter" than the old TV, but apparently I am not. Scan this code, sign into all your streaming services, give us access to your bank, that is not the right code, scan this little square, look in your email for another code, no not that email, this other one we know you have and never told us about, now do the hokey pokey, that wasn't your right foot and you fell over.  Start the dance again. 

Dang it.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 9

Posted (edited)

It's like we are all in the movie the perfect storm and we're not finding any fish yet.. Then George Clooney say's , we're going to the ,bla bla bla place, where there is all kina fish..

Then in a couple of day's all these lindens and moles and  mods are gonna come in and  we'll hear the one girl on the mic go.. Billie Get out of there , you're heading right for the belly of the beast..

Only we won't  hear her because our radio is out..

Is anyone else getting the  same exact feeling, or is it just me?

Arrg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

It's like we are all in the movie the perfect storm and we're not finding any fish yet.. Then George Clooney say's , we're going to the ,bla bla bla place, where there is all kina fish..

Peeve:

Or "Life of Pi" and the Tiger is in the boat with us.

Or the "Jonah" story, and we were swallowed by the whale.

Or JAWS and the whale bit our head off.

Just notice, not many positive options there!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Please, please, please, pretty please....
Keep this child avi discussion in that other thread. There is room enough and thoughts enough.
No need to use this one too.
👿

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Sid Nagy said:

Please, please, please, pretty please....
Keep this child avi discussion in that other thread. There is room enough and thoughts enough.
No need to use this one too.
👿

Peeve: We've had a containment breach in the Reactor Core!

Happy Star Trek Day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Moles

Hey, gang!

I have just removed several posts that were off topic. There's a long, healthy discussion of the policy updates in a different thread. That's where it belongs.  This thread is for personal pet peeves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

Hey, gang!

I have just removed several posts that were off topic. There's a long, healthy discussion of the policy updates in a different thread. That's where it belongs.  This thread is for personal pet peeves. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Peeve: being naturally clumsy can be expensive.  I ran into a table in my bedroom this morning sending my TV toppling forward smashing the screen into the  corner of the table. Yup, huge starburst crack and broken TV. *cries* 

I like having a TV, so down the mountain I drove in the rain to get a replacement. 

The new TV is "smarter" than the old TV, but apparently I am not. Scan this code, sign into all your streaming services, give us access to your bank, that is not the right code, scan this little square, look in your email for another code, no not that email, this other one we know you have and never told us about, now do the hokey pokey, that wasn't your right foot and you fell over.  Start the dance again. 

Dang it.

You are one very intelligent lady. Just not when it comes to tech.

• Like 2

Just now, Bagnu said:

You are one very intelligent lady. Just not when it comes to tech.

Peeve: technology hates me.  It doesn't make sense and is rarely user friendly. 

I'm pretty sure my 15 year old TV jumped to its death.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Peeve: technology hates me.  It doesn't make sense and is rarely user friendly. 

I'm pretty sure my 15 year old TV jumped to its death.

You don't have much longer to wait.. Soon the tech will be doing everything for you.. hehehe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Peeve...that the educational system has failed.  Reading comprehension has apparently gone out the window along with cursive writing and critical thinking.

Mmm hmm... But from reading the forums and getting glimpses of the RL ages of some of the posters, the damage was done sometime before the Johnson administration. (And I'm not saying that it wasn't the Andrew Johnson administration either.)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You don't have much longer to wait.. Soon the tech will be doing everything for you.. hehehe

Isn't that what "plug&play" does lol?

2 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Mmm hmm... But from reading the forums and getting glimpses of the RL ages of some of the posters, the damage was done sometime before the Johnson administration. (And I'm not saying that it wasn't the Andrew Johnson administration either.)

It's a multi generational plague.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Dang it.

Damn. And I thought tripping over my own feet in heels in the grass at work and going flying onto the hood of my car like a bug while my co-worker stood behind me watching it all go down was bad. Yearrrrs ago and I'm never going to forget that.

Between that and the other girl who used to regularly fall down and bust her butt all over the office, I thought my job was going to request us goofballs to start wearing flats. 😂

I like my electronics dumb, but I've got a Roku that's still a pain in the butt. The whole "go log into your account on the website and enter this code showing on the screen" thing is freakin' ANNOYYYYYYYYYYYING.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Damn. And I thought tripping over my own feet in heels in the grass at work and going flying onto the hood of my car like a bug while my co-worker stood behind me watching it all go down was bad. Yearrrrs ago and I'm never going to forget that.

Between that and the other girl who used to regularly fall down and bust her butt all over the office, I thought my job was going to request us goofballs to start wearing flats. 😂

I like my electronics dumb, but I've got a Roku that's still a pain in the butt. The whole "go log into your account on the website and enter this code showing on the screen" thing is freakin' ANNOYYYYYYYYYYYING.

Ya, especially if you're doing it on the remote. It takes sooooo loooong!

• Like 1