4 hours ago, Sid Nagy said:

Bassets.

That makes sense, as the basset hound was the mascot for the "hush puppy shoe". I never heard them referred to as the "hush puppy dog" aside from the shoe! From what little I know, I believe they make annoying baying noises.

Peeve: My huskies are very quiet usually. I wonder if there are talking-back/howling/singing/screaming Husky sounds in SL to use with Husky avatars?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bubblesort Triskaidekaphobia said:

If I had an AI spam filter, that actually worked, in SL, the first thing I would do is train it to filter out everybody who says "hello" in group chats.  I swear, people saying hello is probably my biggest use of bandwidth lately.

hello

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I can see it in your smile. You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide.

Dang it... earworm

'Cause you know just what to say. And you know just what to do.

😈

• Haha 1

Irritated this morning. I started to delete an ugly parcel border and it's all individual pieces. Did they put it all out then delink it or did they actually put it out one by one?  Why oh why can't we have a derender and blacklist for an owner?  I just want the ability to wipe it all away with a click.  Been at it for 10 mins and haven't gotten halfway around yet. Grrr.... 

Why.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chery Amore said:

Irritated this morning. I started to delete an ugly parcel border and it's all individual pieces. Did they put it all out then delink it or did they actually put it out one by one?  Why oh why can't we have a derender and blacklist for an owner?  I just want the ability to wipe it all away with a click.  Been at it for 10 mins and haven't gotten halfway around yet. Grrr.... 

Why.png

You can mass derender items by using Area Search and putting in the name of the avatar who owns the items.  If it's multiple owners, just repeat the process.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

You can mass derender items by using Area Search and putting in the name of the avatar who owns the items.  If it's multiple owners, just repeat the process.

Omg thank you...  Welp you keep on learning in sl!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chery Amore said:

Been at it for 10 mins and haven't gotten halfway around yet. Grrr.... 

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You can mass derender items by

Hold shift while right clicking on each object to select a bunch, then shift right click on the last, and use the derender option, nukes all the shift-click selected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Hold shift while right clicking on each object to select a bunch, then shift right click on the last, and use the derender option, nukes all the shift-click selected.

Yeah, I didn't add that part.  Thanks.  I just assumed people knew that but not how to find all the objects from a single person.  The more you know!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rowan Amore said:

Yeah, I didn't add that part.  Thanks.  I just assumed people knew that but not how to find all the objects from a single person.  The more you know!

Sometimes the annoying trash next door is owned by more than one annoying trash panda, the drag-a-box method works too, open an edit window, click and drag a box round a bunch of trash, shift right click on 1 more, derender...

• Like 1

I get this weird edit glitch when I try to group things .. it kicks me out of edit basically.  But I was able to use the area search way.

I did know you could group stuff to pick up ect but haven't used it to blacklist.. duh. I'm going to have a huge blacklist now. Wonder if that affects performance after awhile?

6 minutes ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Sometimes the annoying trash next door is owned by more than one annoying trash panda, the drag-a-box method works too, open an edit window, click and drag a box round a bunch of trash, shift right click on 1 more, derender...

Thanks again.  I'll have to use that method on my newer neighbors with the pink everything fetish.  I also wish there was some way to derender permanently those items that are using a rezzer.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I also wish there was some way to derender permanently those items that are using a rezzer.   

You live in Horrizons? 

Persistent Temp Rezzers are a resource hogging abomination, and Governance often frown on them, file ab AR on the temp rezzer unit, under unfair resource usage or something, maybe they will come round and b*tch slap the trash panda for you.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chery Amore said:

I get this weird edit glitch when I try to group things .. it kicks me out of edit basically.

Go into the build menu - options, and make sure you untick "only edit my objects" or whatever its called in FS.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Neighbours who have objects with obnoxiously bright flashing lights rezzed at their homes that light up your home as well, so you have to play "hunt out the pain in the butt object" and derender it!

Yes I found it and sent him a biting my tongue to stay polite message!

Edited by Jordyn McGregor
  • Like 3

Peeve:

I was inworld last night, talking to a couple of people, when the new ToS hit.

We had a quick look at the changes, and I said to my friend "This is gonna cause a sh*testorm on the Forum when they read this.".

My friend seemed doubtful.

LMFAO

Here we are 16 hours later and there's 30 pages of it, it's growing faster than most people around here can read it.

SLOW DOWN!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Peeve:

We had a quick look at the changes, and I said to my friend "This is gonna cause a sh*testorm on the Forum when they read this.".

LMFAO

Here we are 16 hours later and there's 30 pages of it, it's growing faster than most people around here can read it.

SLOW DOWN!

It is all just talking in circles. It will ease down within a few days\week.
I will have a peek again when it hits page 60 or so.
A huge storm in the thee pot IMHO, with the usual self importance.

"ZOMG, it is so unfair that I need to wear undies now". That kind of stuff, over and over again.
Meh.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

"ZOMG, it is so unfair that I need to wear undies now". That kind of stuff, over and over again.
Meh.

Peeve: Yes, and we are actually seeing posts complaining that people cannot go to the family friendly nude beach.

* face palm *

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

Peeve:

LMFAO

SLOW DOWN!

I just went shopping after a bit, because I remembered, it's Friday.. hehehe

• Like 3