21 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Isn't that what Sunday afternoons are supposed to be good for?

It's still Sunday here. Same zone as SL.

I needed more than 2 hours even if my days of sleeping 18 hours straight ended 2 decades ago. 😟

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Pic please. Along with a credit!

😀

Oh I'm terrible at pictures, I'll try and remember to take one tomorrow though. I'm afraid the ad will have to do!

It's Stealthic - Sizzle , I don't even see it on their Flickr yet. If you like cutesy buns styles and are anything like me when it comes to collecting hair I recommend it :)

stealthic_sizzle.jpg

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Oh I'm terrible at pictures, I'll try and remember to take one tomorrow though. I'm afraid the ad will have to do!

It's Stealthic - Sizzle , I don't even see it on their Flickr yet. If you like cutesy buns styles and are anything like me when it comes to collecting hair I recommend it :)

stealthic_sizzle.jpg

Oh well that's a peeve! Had I not changed my mind about my next head purchase, I could've used that hair to make an orc character inspired by the insanity of the Baldur's Gate 3 character creation tool. An orc head was on the short list but got bumped in favor of making a witch. Well, there's always next time. 😂

This screenshot tickles me every time.

image.thumb.png.4afa413473de29ef4f9b12d28cf91edf.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Well, chances are I'd find a stick of gum before a bottle of clear nail polish so...seems like a good plan!

I have bottles of clear nail polish upstairs on my dresser and downstairs in my laundry room.  It is the best thing ever for button threads that are unraveling.  

• Like 5

Peeve: my phone makes a notification noise, only to give me a 'screen time report'. According to which my daily average screen time last week was .. 0 minutes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

It's too late!  I tried to take control of the zombies, but I couldn't... once again, my experiments have blown up in my face.  

/me peeks at monitor showing factory floor

Inside_of_old_factory__producing_zombies__zombies_laying_on_conveyer_b_S1120859153_St25_G7.5.jpeg.9bb3abb21d4fd8cf09dd74c5b5a6db08.jpeg

They have taken over!

*Switches to camera #B15*

Inside_of_old_factory__producing_zombies__zombies_laying_on_conveyer_b_S3367408582_St50_G7.5.jpeg.1a5e8ff1eafa53b1ee0fcb08322866bb.jpeg

*gasps*  They're escaping 😨

/me switches camera again

Inside_of_house__zombie_sitting_at_desk_typing_at_computer__Cel_Shadin_S548570914_St25_G7.5.jpeg.7c8ec8f2e85e2d26596a3fc98f6a09bf.jpeg

They've logged in to the system.  We're all doomed!

Peeve: When things don't go as planned, and then having to hear "I told you so"

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Oh well that's a peeve! Had I not changed my mind about my next head purchase, I could've used that hair to make an orc character inspired by the insanity of the Baldur's Gate 3 character creation tool. An orc head was on the short list but got bumped in favor of making a witch. Well, there's always next time. 😂

This screenshot tickles me every time.

image.thumb.png.4afa413473de29ef4f9b12d28cf91edf.png

Confession: I just tried to click the play arrow. I might not be all that smart. Pet Peeve: Baldur's Gate 3 is sooo good. Why is that a pet peeve? Because I ain't getting things done!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ValKalAstra said:

Confession: I just tried to click the play arrow. I might not be all that smart. Pet Peeve: Baldur's Gate 3 is sooo good. Why is that a pet peeve? Because I ain't getting things done!

LMAO, that's exactly why I added that it's a screenshot. Clicking on it is definitely something I would do, too. 😄

And yes, that game is too, too good. I can't help comparing every other new game release to its quality (peeve!).

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

It's too late!  I tried to take control of the zombies, but I couldn't... once again, my experiments have blown up in my face.  

/me peeks at monitor showing factory floor

Inside_of_old_factory__producing_zombies__zombies_laying_on_conveyer_b_S1120859153_St25_G7.5.jpeg.9bb3abb21d4fd8cf09dd74c5b5a6db08.jpeg

They have taken over!

*Switches to camera #B15*

Inside_of_old_factory__producing_zombies__zombies_laying_on_conveyer_b_S3367408582_St50_G7.5.jpeg.1a5e8ff1eafa53b1ee0fcb08322866bb.jpeg

*gasps*  They're escaping 😨

/me switches camera again

Inside_of_house__zombie_sitting_at_desk_typing_at_computer__Cel_Shadin_S548570914_St25_G7.5.jpeg.7c8ec8f2e85e2d26596a3fc98f6a09bf.jpeg

They've logged in to the system.  We're all doomed!

Peeve: When things don't go as planned, and then having to hear "I told you so"

Oh really?

resident_evil_afterlife___milla_jovovich

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Peeve: When someone jinxes an interesting thread by saying "This is going so well. 10 pages already. "

( jk. It's not your fault, Love.)

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius."*

* (Is a reference to fighting zombies. No, really it is.)

Edited by Persephone Emerald
To add comment
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2